Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It depends on the market. I don't think many parts of the US got that many Jordan x OVOs compared to what we go here in the GTA (and keep in mind there was a bunch of folks who still didn't get them). Many Jordan collabs will increase in value as time goes on.
yea that's fair, we did get really lucky here locally with the OVOs and Jordan 4s cause of the ASG.

yea i think most ppl moved on from the OVO 10s just cause they weren't the "hot" shoe anymore and everyone was looking for the 12s instead.  Didn't help that they had so many restocks over the course of the year.  I even heard that they were selling the black OVO 10s at the OVO sample sale but not sure how many pairs were available.

the belugas make sense cause those yeezys are gonna hold more value than the ovos for sure if you plan on reselling them later on.
Yeah, I think they had both of the 10s there.
It depends on the market. I don't think many parts of the US got that many Jordan x OVOs compared to what we go here in the GTA (and keep in mind there was a bunch of folks who still didn't get them). Many Jordan collabs will increase in value as time goes on.
Both of the OVO 10s decreased in value quite a bit since release. 

While true that we got better allocation than many parts of the States, current prices on StockX and Goat are fairly low relative to what they once were. The 12s seem to have maintained their price though.

Yup, releasing tomorrow FTL, NDCa and sneakers stores

Okay thanks guys hope FTL doesn't tell me they need a raffle lol!

I didn't even know until my friend saw the ad on Nike.com last night and it wasn't even on Nike.ca

This will serve as a good rotation with the Space Jams for cold weather.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem to be anything different but looks like Nike Canada has ****** over Canadians once again on the Penny Foamposite Royals. Don't even show up on Nike.ca. Always with this ****** BS.

Plenty of stock at STC HOH they have like 3 pairs on display along with Dr. Dooms on the shelf.

The first pair I saw had some glue on the toe box upper but the second pair looked perfect.

Yeah, I think they had both of the 10s there.

Both of the OVO 10s decreased in value quite a bit since release. 

While true that we got better allocation than many parts of the States, current prices on StockX and Goat are fairly low relative to what they once were. The 12s seem to have maintained their price though.

Anybody letting go of a size white OVO 10 sz 9.5 at a reasonable price, hit me up.

I don't mind a pair :smile:

Last edited:
Does anyone have any FTL/Champs raffle knowledge they can disclose?

Specifically for the Royalty Jordan 4's. So far, FTL and Champs have not done raffles for any 2017 Jordan releases, so I'm just wondering if the same will happen for the 4's that release on February 4th, considering there is a decent amount of hype for them.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any FTL/Champs raffle knowledge they can disclose?

Specifically for the Royalty Jordan 4's. So far, FTL and Champs have not done raffles for any 2017 Jordan releases, so I'm just wondering if the same will happen for the 4's that release on February 4th, considering there is a decent amount of hype for them.
the 4s are going to be a raffle, they're a quick strike shoe

Not that I planned to cop but hopefully the 4's don't have that ashy Larry suede like the 13's for those that wanted them

Everyone's definition of vnds and nds are very lose. Similar to when the seller rates the condition of the shoes. I scheduled a meeting with a reseller who rated the shoes vnds 8/10 but when we met up, the shoes was creased, the toebox was covered in coffee stains and had really bad heel drag. After examining the pair, I said that I'll pass on them and the guy freaked on me how I wasted his time. From then on, I try to avoid buying (lightly) used shoes.

Everyone's definition of vnds and nds are very lose. Similar to when the seller rates the condition of the shoes. I scheduled a meeting with a reseller who rated the shoes vnds 8/10 but when we met up, the shoes was creased, the toebox was covered in coffee stains and had really bad heel drag. After examining the pair, I said that I'll pass on them and the guy freaked on me how I wasted his time. From then on, I try to avoid buying (lightly) used shoes.
That is why people should avoid giving it a label of "VNDS" or "8/10" or whatever.  When I sell something worn I take detailed pictures and describe it fully without resorting to a subjective rating system.  If the buyer has any questions or specific angles they want to see, I send them some more pictures until they ****.

As for your seller freaking out, anyone should know that a deal confirmed until money and goods are exchanged.   

On another note, how was the Foam One royal sitting across the city?  If it was any other year prior to 2014 there would have been riots over them.  There seems to  be ZERO hype on these joints.  Sad considering the historical context behind these specific colorway.

That is why people should avoid giving it a label of "VNDS" or "8/10" or whatever.  When I sell something worn I take detailed pictures and describe it fully without resorting to a subjective rating system.  If the buyer has any questions or specific angles they want to see, I send them some more pictures until they ****.

As for your seller freaking out, anyone should know that a deal confirmed until money and goods are exchanged.   

On another note, how was the Foam One royal sitting across the city?  If it was any other year prior to 2014 there would have been riots over them.  There seems to  be ZERO hype on these joints.  Sad considering the historical context behind these specific colorway.
hypebeasts only care about boost now

$300 kinda steep no?
in 2014 foams were like 200/220 retail?

i hope these royals hit outlets

But who remembers Penny Hardaway at his prime in the mid 90's most hypebeasts probably weren't even born yet.

Last edited:

$300 kinda steep no?
in 2014 foams were like 200/220 retail?

i hope these royals hit outlets
they were like $200 USD.  One of the first foams we started to get when foams came back to Canada was the electro lime ones and I think those retailed for like $260/270 CAD

hypebeasts only care about boost now

Pretty much this, If it isn't boost or Yeezy related many don't care. Granted majority of these kids weren't around to see penny play/when the og's dropped
But at the very least this is good for those who really wanted to cop and get the significance of this colour way/model. Also I think the reason for the random push up from the 26 was because yesterday Penny was inducted in the Orlando Magic hall of fame! Def not a coincidence

Back
Top Bottom