Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lol, I've never had luck with any online queues. It's a nightmare for me both Nike and Adidas, never once successful
mean.gif
I've hit on the belugas, gotten through on the 2016 PB and the grey gum but couldn't cart/check out for either. Was a sad day for me

Alright, so as predicted I scored the size 10 as well. I'm going to try the 9.5 and 10 and will sell whichever one doesn't fit. And on the off-chance that it fits TTS, well... I'll play that scenario by ear.

Alright, so as predicted I scored the size 10 as well. I'm going to try the 9.5 and 10 and will sell whichever one doesn't fit. And on the off-chance that it fits TTS, well... I'll play that scenario by ear.
Hopefully you're able to work something out if you do end up needing that 9

think these EQT's will end up like the tubular lines. lotsa initial positive response and sales but ultimately cannot repeat yeezy/UB/NMD level of hype

think these EQT's will end up like the tubular lines. lotsa initial positive response and sales but ultimately cannot repeat yeezy/UB/NMD level of hype
That's very likely but if they've somehow made the boost more comfortable, all they really have to do is what I just photoshopped... Good PK and boost combined.

That's very likely but if they've somehow made the boost more comfortable, all they really have to do is what I just photoshopped... Good PK and boost combined.

exactly what I was looking for lol, would be nice with a turbo red pull tab on the back

The sizing on the eqt is weird. I tried on a 9.5 and it was too big but when I tried the 9, my big toe was touching the tip of the toe box. It's crazy narrow. I opted for the 9.5. Rather go big than small I guess

Got my pair of the 93-17s and they definitely fit TTS. My buddy ended up copping me a pair at the Livestock event last night. I was a bit worried once ppl started saying to size up (especially since I size up 0.5 in UBs), but when I put them on they fit perfect TTS. Comfort wise definitely up there with UBs if not comfier. The boost sole is thicker, especially in the heel area.

Got my pair of the 93-17s and they definitely fit TTS. My buddy ended up copping me a pair at the Livestock event last night. I was a bit worried once ppl started saying to size up (especially since I size up 0.5 in UBs), but when I put them on they fit perfect TTS. Comfort wise definitely up there with UBs if not comfier. The boost sole is thicker, especially in the heel area.
Do you have narrow or wide feet? I hate buying a pair of shoes, even PK where your toes are touching the front and you can see the shape of your foot more pronounced. And I also heard it was a tighter upper on the medial side. I'm sure I can still make a trade to a 9 from a 9.5 if someone finds theirs tight. I've legit heard anywhere from a half size down to a full size up.

Back
Top Bottom