Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone getting the Take Flight 8s or CNY 12s?

I'm grabbing the 8s for sure. It's been quiet. Sorry, back to the Adidas talk now.
Passing on them.  I already have taxis and playoffs.  As for the 8's...  I don't see myself wearing them.  I have most of the OG CW's from 07/08 and I haven't worn any of them.

God damn forgot to purchase through ebates for the fire roosters 
mad.gif

Do they allow orders to be applied retroactively? Thanks!

I have a MVP card good till tomorrow if anyone by Scarborough For pick up or it's worth the drive pm don't think i have time to go

I think we got a lot of stock on those cny 12s love the 12/13s had 2 in my cart earlier and now still can't pull the trigger $370 [emoji]128554[/emoji]

I've been trying to get the GS one in 8.5 - 9.5 but had no luck the whole morning.

I don't think any of the Foot Lockers here had sizes higher than 7.

Anyone else with an MVP Card not going to be used in the Mississauga/Oakville area? I would gladly take off your hands? TiA

selling for a frd, anyone wants the ultra boost 3.0 in the following colorway and sizes. PM me. Price is retail plus taxes rounded up to the tenth.

Triple white sz 11

Burgundy sz 9.5

PM me. 

Last edited:
If u spend $50 or more u get $25 off I think lol

Two types of MVP passes were given out depending on how much you spent in Dec or Nov. The passes can then be used in Jan.

Either spend 100 get 50 off or
Spend 50 get 25 off.

selling for a frd, anyone wants the ultra boost 3.0 in the following colorway and sizes. PM me. Price is retail plus taxes rounded up to the tenth.

Triple white sz 11

Burgundy sz 9.5

PM me. 
damn wish those whites were a size 13 lol

Last edited:
I can't believe they even have CNY Raptors jerseys and caps at Champs with Toronto written on them in Chinese lol!

Stance even have CNY NBA socks on their website.

Last edited:
I can't believe they even have CNY Raptors jerseys and caps at Champs with Toronto written on them in Chinese lol!

Stance even have CNY NBA socks on their website.

Ohhh, the Chinese raptors jersey sounds interesting. I gotta take a look. Hope it goes on sale in a month

They have some scattered sizes nike talaria flyknit at Halton

I saw the white ones last week, this week they have the black ones

for 139 +20% i believe

Back
Top Bottom