Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Generally, no. USPS is the way to go, but it depends what the seller puts on the shipping invoice as far as value of the item. If you can get the seller to write down a low $ value plus have them check off the 'gift' box, you should be good. It's what I always attempt to get done when buying from US sellers.

Thank you for your reply and answer to my question. Messaged the seller so I hope he agree's to my request. Back to the Yeezy talk and congrats to those who were able to get a pair.

Checked out on the Take Flight 5s
smile.gif

It's been on my radar since Christmas!
They're nice but too expensive

Everyone seemed to know adc was dropping at 1030. I couldn't get a VPN working properly on time though 
mean.gif

This reminded me of one of the Nike releases that KDCa said not a lot of people went through but a very few did. I forgot which release it was. Some people went through the splash page apparently today. 

I'm out here still waiting for my Capsule email.

Edit: Still have hope but don't think Adidas has a very high chance anymore.

Last edited:

This reminded me of one of the Nike releases that KDCa said not a lot of people went through but a very few did. I forgot which release it was. Some people went through the splash page apparently today.

Was it the OVO 12s?

And lol, Capsule gonna come clutch for you 
smokin.gif

I think it was the black toe 1 where kdc said there will be a restock because nobody was checking out, but a select few did check out and there were no restocks

i cant even get on the ftl website to purchase the space jams 
sick.gif
It shows a FSR for me for the Space Jams on FTLca but when I click "Add to Cart" it just shows "Adding Item..." at the top right corner where the cart is. I'm not interested in em, just wanted to see if I could check out because FTLca is weird. Sometimes it shows stock for me, I add it to my cart, and then it won't let me check out saying they're sold out.

Anyways, if you're interested in em you're better off calling their customer service and getting them to check the stock for you.

Also, does anyone know if the NYC 10s will still be at VM Nike if I go by there on Sunday?...Probably not?

Edit: Footlocker.ca just likes to act up on my laptop so it could just be me with this problem

Last edited:
Been a bit since I last posted as I was taking a break from sneakers but I also tried on ad.ca for the yeezys to no avail. What I was really after though were the BHM 1's I'm really not one to hype up any release but guys, the leather on this pair is amazing! SBB quality, possibly even better. Excuse the crappy pic but extremely happy with these.

Been a bit since I last posted as I was taking a break from sneakers but I also tried on ad.ca for the yeezys to no avail. What I was really after though were the BHM 1's I'm really not one to hype up any release but guys, the leather on this pair is amazing! SBB quality, possibly even better. Excuse the crappy pic but extremely happy with these.
I agree, the quality is super nice on these....

WOW i actually got through on ADC. First time ever. Here's to hoping there won't be any cancellations

I can't believe this....my friend was able to secure a pair for me. On her first try ever...and here I am...first time past this splash and can't even cart anything...

Last edited:
Reactions: emj
Back
Top Bottom