Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I can't believe this....my friend was able to secure a pair for me. On her first try ever...and here I am...first time past this splash and can't even cart anything...
Congrats man, you better take her to a nice dinner lol

Meanwhile, I'm still loading and can't go pass it, heard its all held into cart too so chance is slim.

Last edited:
Anyone know what Adidas' version of Tech Fleece? Going to give it a shot.

By any chance is it the ZNE collection?

Last edited:
Decent selection at vmills. 2016 airmax, lunarcharge, and flyknit workboot at the hashwall. Asg nike basketball shoes and jordan 10 citypack at the racks.

Does anyone know where u can buy angelus paint here in toronto? Looking to do some customs and would rather not pay for duties/shipping.

Damn space jams sold out from Toronto to Hamilton lol. I missed out once again, footlocker.ca was just horrible today couldn't even get passed that your in line **** lol wtf.

Damn space jams sold out from Toronto to Hamilton lol. I missed out once again, footlocker.ca was just horrible today couldn't even get passed that your in line **** lol wtf.
Be patient bro, they will def restock especially seeing as how AS weekend is coming up

High cut

They also had Lunarepic lows - $129.99 plus 20

Were these in a bin or on hash?

Anyone know what Adidas' version of Tech Fleece? Going to give it a shot.

By any chance is it the ZNE collection?
I'm not 100% sure on the comparison, but they seem to be similar.  I have the ZNE hoodie, and its a really good quality.  Hood is really nice too

Do any of you guys know where I can get a pair of D Rose 6 or 7s on sale? Footlocker.ca has them for a good price but it seems to be all sold out. $85 for the 6s and $95 for the 7s. After watching a whole bunch of review videos I think this would be a good ball shoe to get my little bro because of boost and a whole bunch of other stuff I don't understand lol.

Edit: looking for a store close to me as I don't want to head to downtown. I live near York University.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom