Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Ahh will try that! I'm not part of the TSG group. Toronto Sneaker Group
There's other groups that aren't as exclusive, such a Toronto Shoe Trade (TST) and Toronto Sneakerhead Marketplace. Have dealt with people from both groups, decent people but obviously you gotta be vigilant for the odd douche.

I would say TSX is more exclusive than TSG, TSG is super hit or miss, TSX is more of a tight knit community with some frequent steals

Ahh will try that! I'm not part of the TSG group. Toronto Sneaker Group

Oh screw that. Looking for size 9. Unless the stripe V2's fit differently? My V2 bred's fit alright. I'm a TTS 9. 

I haven't worn in them or anything, just tried it on last night. First pair of yeezys.

Try walking around in them, the toe box is really tight when walking.
+1. If they fit a bit tight, might be wise to size up 0.5. They will stretch, but not a full size up or anything like that.

+1. If they fit a bit tight, might be wise to size up 0.5. They will stretch, but not a full size up or anything like that.
Yeah it's bad.  I had to size up a half size and take out the insole to find V2's comfortable for me.

There's other groups that aren't as exclusive, such a Toronto Shoe Trade (TST) and Toronto Sneakerhead Marketplace. Have dealt with people from both groups, decent people but obviously you gotta be vigilant for the odd douche.
Will try to check those groups, unless they're all invite only. Then im SOL.

Try walking around in them, the toe box is really tight when walking.

Yeah it's bad.  I had to size up a half size and take out the insole to find V2's comfortable for me.
Thanks guys, gonna try to walk in them in the house for a little bit. I tried them on, and I got a thumbs space at the toe box area. But walking will be completely different for sure. The toe space wasn't an issue, I did find the width was more narrow. Not super uncomfortable, but a bit different feeling than my ultraboosts.The multi coloured uncaged I had to go down half a size. Ultraboosts 3.0 I had to also go down half a size.

May'be I'll stick a shoe tree in them to stretch them out or something.

Aren't yeezy's supposed to be way more comfortable then ultraboosts?

Will try to check those groups, unless they're all invite only. Then im SOL.

Thanks guys, gonna try to walk in them in the house for a little bit. I tried them on, and I got a thumbs space at the toe box area. But walking will be completely different for sure. The toe space wasn't an issue, I did find the width was more narrow. Not super uncomfortable, but a bit different feeling than my ultraboosts.The multi coloured uncaged I had to go down half a size. Ultraboosts 3.0 I had to also go down half a size.

May'be I'll stick a shoe tree in them to stretch them out or something.

Aren't yeezy's supposed to be way more comfortable then ultraboosts?
They're not more comfortable and I haven't heard that.  They are more comfortable than 350 V1's though.  I think most people would say ultra boosts are still the king of comfort but I think the eqt support boost 93/17 are giving them a run for that title.

anyone know when the y3 pureboost crystal white will hit the stores here?

Europe released today, I was tempted to check out, but 80 euros shipping scares me, not to mention the duties that i'll be charged

They're not more comfortable and I haven't heard that.  They are more comfortable than 350 V1's though.  I think most people would say ultra boosts are still the king of comfort but I think the eqt support boost 93/17 are giving them a run for that title.
I agree, I got a pair of the Oreo V2s on resale, definitely not as comfy as UB. You can feel the boost for sure on the V2, and it probably has more Boost in the heel than the UB, but the PK is not stretchy enough.

I'm going to Un-DS the 93/17's on Friday, I can't wait.

I agree, I got a pair of the Oreo V2s on resale, definitely not as comfy as UB. You can feel the boost for sure on the V2, and it probably has more Boost in the heel than the UB, but the PK is not stretchy enough.

350 V2's may have a thicker boost sole but the rubber casing around it makes it less comfy.  You can feel the boost on UB's more because there's nothing covering it on the sides

May'be I've been watching too many Yeezy reviews and how exaggerated the dudes are on there. When saying Yeezy's are the most comfortable of all boost technology shoes lol. I still think my core black 2.0's are comfy as hell.

Oh man, good weather on the horizon? I still haven't UNDS'd my 93/17.. waiting for winter and salt to be gone first.

May'be I've been watching too many Yeezy reviews and how exaggerated the dudes are on there. When saying Yeezy's are the most comfortable of all boost technology shoes lol. I still think my core black 2.0's are comfy as hell.

Oh man, good weather on the horizon? I still haven't UNDS'd my 93/17.. waiting for winter and salt to be gone first.
The shoes will deteriorate way faster than they'll be ruined by salt/snow. Spray on some Crep/other protector, and go to town with them. Wipe them down periodically and you'll be okay 
wink.gif

Anybody know where the AZGs are dropping? Footlocker says in-store, but it's not on the Launch Locator...

The shoes will deteriorate way faster than they'll be ruined by salt/snow. Spray on some Crep/other protector, and go to town with them. Wipe them down periodically and you'll be okay 
wink.gif
Ahh man good to know! Those Crep sprays are safe to spray on all Ultraboost shoes? Any place that sell them for a good deal?

I know Champs/Footlocker has them

Ahh man good to know! Those Crep sprays are safe to spray on all Ultraboost shoes? Any place that sell them for a good deal?

I know Champs/Footlocker has them
Yeah, just don't spray them on Banned/Bred 1s lol.

I've actually been using the generic stuff from Champs/FtL for over 10 years before all these 'premium protectors' came out. All my shoes have been fine. That being said, I currently have Crep, JM, and the generic Champs stuff. All do the job sufficiently.

anyone know when the y3 pureboost crystal white will hit the stores here?
Europe released today, I was tempted to check out, but 80 euros shipping scares me, not to mention the duties that i'll be charged

I'm hearing March, but I'd give a call to local stockists to see if they're going to carry them e.g. haven influence U livestock Holts etc. So far they've all dropped the non-Lorenzos so that's a good sign. I'd be surprised if they don't get the white Pure Boosts. I had to lock mine and don't have time to chase so I got in on the Preorders at Barneys and Neimans which are now sold out unfortunately.

I'm hearing March, but I'd give a call to local stockists to see if they're going to carry them e.g. haven influence U livestock Holts etc. So far they've all dropped the non-Lorenzos so that's a good sign. I'd be surprised if they don't get the white Pure Boosts. I had to lock mine and don't have time to chase so I got in on the Preorders at Barneys and Neimans which are now sold out unfortunately.
hmmm thanks

maybe I should just order it.. I still see quite a few places have them, the VAT back is a plus, making it cost less than purchasing them here.

but the mystery duties charge still scares me

I absolutely love the eqt 93/17. They are very comfortable as a walking/standing shoe it's surprising as the Ultra Boost were superb already. Can't wait for more of them.

Yeah, just don't spray them on Banned/Bred 1s lol.

I've actually been using the generic stuff from Champs/FtL for over 10 years before all these 'premium protectors' came out. All my shoes have been fine. That being said, I currently have Crep, JM, and the generic Champs stuff. All do the job sufficiently.
Only Jordan;s I have are Space Jam 11's lol. I'm gonna shop around for the Crep sprays. I have Jason Markk and usually use that. But I only wear my ultraboosts and actual sneakers like2-3 times a week lol.
I absolutely love the eqt 93/17. They are very comfortable as a walking/standing shoe it's surprising as the Ultra Boost were superb already. Can't wait for more of them.
I saw your review on youtube if you're S2DoubleU?. Great review! I was so lucky to get them in my size after the 2nd restock at Livestock

Last edited:

Only Jordan;s I have are Space Jam 11's lol. I'm gonna shop around for the Crep sprays. I have Jason Markk and usually use that. But I only wear my ultraboosts and actual sneakers like2-3 times a week lol.
If you read the fine print on the Crep spray can, they just import that stuff from the UK it's not even made by them.

The generic stuff always have this odd toxic like smell to them, Jason Markk while works great and doesn't have that smell is kinda expensive for what it is.

3M Scotchguard the old skool gold standard probably still works best.

Last edited:
Went on Monday after work, no line.

Every time I've gone, there has never been a line, but I've seen other members post that there are lines.

http://www.neverwet.com/

This is the stuff I use. Available at walmart gardening section. Works as advertised no BS here. Only downside is strong odor for a few days after application.

The old footlocker spray was alright but I stopped using it when they changed the package to "Mint" which was same product as before (read the back label) but smaller size and increased price.

If you do want to use footlocker spray buy it from adidas outlet at VM. Its the same as footlocker one but before they changed packaging and is also cheaper for a bigger size.

Back
Top Bottom