Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does this mean i cooked or can it still get cancelled?

all mans who hit on YS (myself included), keep each other updated with the duties. I thought we got charged GST and HST with this purchase??? 

Last edited:
I got an order confirmation from Yeezy Supply size 9, can my order still be cancelled?

Last edited:

Can still get cancelled.  As usual, you need to get shipping confirmation before you're in the clear.
I think it's pretty unlikely though. There have been times where I don't even get shipping confirmation. They just show up at my door lol.

all mans who hit on YS (myself included), keep each other updated with the duties. I thought we got charged GST and HST with this purchase??? 
Exactly what I was thinking. No way I'm paying taxes twice. Keep the updates here!

I guess ill reserve my excitement till i actually have them in hand
You should be good, by Monday in the evening, thats when they finish rolling out tracking info, got my breds tracking last time around 7pm on the Monday. So there's that if that helps 

Last edited:
I shipped my YS order to the states but used and billed a Canadian CC, hopefully its fine. Anyone know how often YS cancels orders?

Exactly what I was thinking. No way I'm paying taxes twice. Keep the updates here!
exactly!! anyone in here cop the breds on YS are were charged taxes at checkout?

Even tho i got the W, im still tripping bout duties and stuff smh 

I shipped my YS order to the states but used and billed a Canadian CC, hopefully its fine. Anyone know how often YS cancels orders?
I have seen mans get canceled before but its super rare, think you should be fine homie! keep us updated

KDCA just tweeted this out: 

TAKE NOTE: If you bought Yeezys on Yeezy Supply & paid “GST & HST” there is a VERY good chance your order ships to you in Canada duty free.

Last edited:

KDCA just tweeted this out: 

TAKE NOTE: If you bought Yeezys on Yeezy Supply & paid “GST & HST” there is a VERY good chance your order ships to you in Canada duty free.
thats a relief but yea we cant be charged taxes twice, kinda lame the taxes were in USD but beggers cant be choosers haha

Back
Top Bottom