Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Went back to vaughan mills, saw some new stuff there. Full size run of these wheat 95s, some air max 90 ultras and just random stuff like air jordan 1 ultras, lunars, Chicago 2s.. etc.

Last edited:
Went back to vaughan mills, saw some new stuff there. Full size run of these wheat 95s, some air max 90 ultras and just random stuff like air jordan 1 ultras, lunars, Chicago 2s.. etc.
Those AM95s are dope, until you see that green sole colour in person.  Completely turned me off from that shoe, along with the 90s in the same pack. 
sick.gif
  Thanks for the VM update though!

Picked up the Flyknit Tennis Classics for my daughter, and copped Air Force 180s for myself (F&F pass) other than that everything else was an easy pass.

Last edited:
I've dealt with one of the dudes @ essential, if the item is hot he's reasonable about it and if item is not hot he won't even text you back. The store is whatever - still can't figure how they sustain a business as it seems nobody buys anything. Maybe keymaster help pays bills & everything else is eye candy. They were offering $650 on copper V2's when they dropped which seem okay to me.

Those AM95 @ VM reminds me of these AM95 Z released in 2001...

Last edited:
Anyone been to Burloak lately? I wanna know if it'll be worth the trip there

they got okay clothing, e.g. tf, Jordans, etc. Not much in terms of shoes. Had the Char and NYC 10s, AM 95 in white, some Lebrons, KDs, Kobe Mentality, and that's about it.

In Ottawa and the footlocker has the all star Jordan 1 on the shelf. Size 8 and 13. Anyone on here need these for retail? Let me know. In the area for another hour or so

Went to Burloak on Friday.  A good amount of tech fleece and dynamic reveal jackets.  Some running gear as well.  Picked up a pair of lunarepic shields there for $104.97 after 30% off (price was $149.97).  Lots of Jordan gear for an additional 30% before F&F discount. 

They had this at NOTL. $200 w/ additional 30% off plus the all access pass came out to $110 and change

edit: jacket is reflective for those that don't know

Last edited:
Anyone been to Burloak lately? I wanna know if it'll be worth
I was there yesterday. back wall was somewhat empty. had a full size run on Jordan 2s along with some last years ASG KD, some Lebrons.

they also had some nike tech pants (tapered) i think it was $109 but no additional discounts

Adidas Canada and Uk are cancelling orders, keep an eye out.
Did anyone else have a weird issue on ADC with the captcha? I got through the splash pretty quickly, while there was still plenty of stock left but as I was solving captchas, it was taking FOREVER to load them. And by the time I finished solving and clicked verify, it would just say Please try again. Just wondering if I was the only one. 

Adidas Canada and Uk are cancelling orders, keep an eye out.
Did anyone else have a weird issue on ADC with the captcha? I got through the splash pretty quickly, while there was still plenty of stock left but as I was solving captchas, it was taking FOREVER to load them. And by the time I finished solving and clicked verify, it would just say Please try again. Just wondering if I was the only one. 

Happened to me during the bred release. Had to keep refreshing the captcha to get a new one

Happened to me during the bred release. Had to keep refreshing the captcha to get a new one
Yeah I tried that, they just kept refreshing with some crappy slow loading ones repeatedly. Solved those buggy captchas until they were all sold out. 

Back
Top Bottom