Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Can anyone confirm if livestock cards are single use?
No one really knows except Livestock. I know people have re-used for yeezys and apparently won. They could have switched it up this time or they may have not. 

Re-use at your own risk. 

Yeah both in the UK. Almost definitely get duty with both btw as neither uses Royal Mail for international shipping.

Ahh guess ill bite the bullet, ive wanted these since 07 lol. Good looking out!

No one really knows except Livestock. I know people have re-used for yeezys and apparently won. They could have switched it up this time or they may have not. 

Re-use at your own risk. 

Interesting, I actually phoned Livestock once asking if previous cards would work, he said no, you have to get new cards. Wonder how that worked out...

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not going to bank on old cards but if I don't make it either of the locations for a new one i'll use one.

Sadly, at the moment I would say I've cleared 85% of the stain. Giving the magic eraser thing a try and if it doesn't clean it up, I'm calling it a day as I'm afraid the primeknit will start fraying soon.
mean.gif
It is what it is I guess, I'll be rocking them regardless so it's all good.
Mind me asking what you've already tried? The Magic Eraser might actually be good for something like this.

yo what is this ******* atmos pack bs. I'm trying to get more information but it's just so nike it hurts. They are such ******* wastemen

Is every store doing it this way? 

yo what is this ******* atmos pack bs. I'm trying to get more information but it's just so nike it hurts. They are such ******* wastemen

Is every store doing it this way? 
Not sure if I'm actually answering your question but there will basically be two atmos releases this weekend. There's a standalone Atmos AM1 and a slightly different Atmos AM1 that comes in a pack with an Atmos Jordan 3. Livestock raffle is for both, you can pick one or select either, but you can't win both.

oh dope. that's way less lame than I thought. Guess it's a testament to how ****** nike is doing compared to a few years ago. Because you can bet they would have forced everyone to buy a pack for a chance at a real shoe back then.

thanks for the info

Sadly, at the moment I would say I've cleared 85% of the stain. Giving the magic eraser thing a try and if it doesn't clean it up, I'm calling it a day as I'm afraid the primeknit will start fraying soon. :smh: It is what it is I guess, I'll be rocking them regardless so it's all good.

havent watched your vid. you might wanna try tide stain removal pen

had success with these things w/o any side effects

I find that tide pens give a yellowish stain on white fabric. not sure that'd be the move

Last edited:
Mind me asking what you've already tried? The Magic Eraser might actually be good for something like this.

I'm a novice when it comes to cleaning knits. I've only used the gold old method of stain remover + soft tooth brush. Then gave in and tried Jason markk. Still a penny sized stain left behind right now.

Heard about the yellowing of tide pens on white fabric so I held back on it as well.

So probably going the magic eraser route now

really?! u guys r scaring me b/c I didnt notice anything in my fabrics or maybe Ive missed it all this time & walking around with a yellow stain on me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I do dab the spot with water immediately tho to remove any of the solution to prevent that from drying. thats also mentioned on the instructions

really?! u guys r scaring me b/c I didnt notice anything in my fabrics or maybe Ive missed it all this time & walking around with a yellow stain on me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I do dab the spot with water immediately tho to remove any of the solution to prevent that from drying. thats also mentioned on the instructions
His shoes were sent by Uncle Savino with a stain already lol.

Out of topic and apologized in advance but how likely ADC cancel orders? Ordered the burgundy UB early morning and got the shipping confirmation size 10.5 I hope it fits tts as I'm 10.5-11 with Jordan/Nike if not anyone wants to trade for size 11? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Out of topic and apologized in advance but how likely ADC cancel orders? Ordered the burgundy UB early morning and got the shipping confirmation size 10.5 I hope it fits tts as I'm 10.5-11 with Jordan/Nike if not anyone wants to trade for size 11? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
you ordered "this morning" and worried about cancellations already, it hasn't even been half a day yet.

relax.

Some people find that they fit .5 big.  The knit is much roomier than the previous 2 versions

Got same situation with you on the fit. Had to pass on a triple white because it was sz10.5 as my core black sz11 was perfect.

you ordered "this morning" and worried about cancellations already, it hasn't even been half a day yet.
relax.
Worried? Lol couldn't care less if it's cancelled even if it's my first pair of UB [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was more worried with the postman [emoji]128104[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]leaving my masters at the door
Some people find that they fit .5 big.  The knit is much roomier than the previous 2 versions
b
Got same situation with you on the fit. Had to pass on a triple white because it was sz10.5 as my core black sz11 was perfect.
Hopefully it'll fit nice but the PK should stretch out a lil bit no?

For those who successfully ordered the Masters last weekend, is anyone still waiting for shipment?

Back
Top Bottom