Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

No I already got one pair and the other is getting delivered tomorrow.

Just checked this morning and thank God it's been shipped. I was getting worried

Surprised that your pairs didn't arrive at the same time. Was the interval between orders that long?

Worried? Lol couldn't care less if it's cancelled even if it's my first pair of UB [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was more worried with the postman [emoji]128104[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]leaving my masters at the door
b
Hopefully it'll fit nice but the PK should stretch out a lil bit no?

if you got wide feet the cage/midfoot area you might find tight. when you get it (hopefully not cancelled [emoji]128515[/emoji]) you'll see

Anybody win raffles at livestock before on hyped releases before? Or do they usually backdoor their pairs to friends and family like capsule?

Do they notify you if you win by email or do they call?

I'm expecting to take the L on this raffle anyway but thought Id ask.

Anybody win raffles at livestock before on hyped releases before? Or do they usually backdoor their pairs to friends and family like capsule?

I've won several times. They are legit although I'm sure there are some pears that go to friends to family.

I've won several times. They are legit although I'm sure there are some pears that go to friends to family.
same as @crono06 but it's been a while since i won anything from Livestock since they introduced the raffle cards.  When I won they called me early the day of release (White OVO 10s), i missed the call initially but they left me a vm so i called them back right away.  Not sure if that was standard practice tbh though

same as @crono06 but it's been a while since i won anything from Livestock since they introduced the raffle cards.  When I won they called me early the day of release (White OVO 10s), i missed the call initially but they left me a vm so i called them back right away.  Not sure if that was standard practice tbh though
Yeah, same here. I've never won since they started using the raffle cards and emailing. For one of the older releases, I remember they called and left a voicemail asking me to call back within an hour or something. I promptly called back after taking a number 2 lol.

Yeah, same here. I've never won since they started using the raffle cards and emailing. For one of the older releases, I remember they called and left a voicemail asking me to call back within an hour or something. I promptly called back after taking a number 2 lol.
priorities my friend haha
roll.gif

Like everyone here have mentioned, based on my experience winning the SNS x SS Ultraboost from them with the cards, they called the morning/noon of the release.

Last edited:

Like everyone here have mentioned, based on my experience winning the SNS x SS Ultraboost from them with the cards, they called the morning/noon of the release.
They called for those? Not email? I guess email is just for the Yeezy's...

I got weak and copped the am1 ultra this morning at sq1 footlocker. The more I see them, the more I wanted them. They had triple white nmd on their racks. Not sure what sizes were left but the one on display was 10

Same here, woke up this morning and saw them still sitting on NDCa. Copped a pair with my 20% discount code, $150 CAD.

if you got wide feet the cage/midfoot area you might find tight. when you get it (hopefully not cancelled [emoji]128515[/emoji]) you'll see
I do have wide feet but I'll try them on and see how they fit. ADC do returns right? Lol Unless someone in here wants them for retail

For those who go, are they letting people who buy Air Max sneakers cut the line (in addition to the extra token) like they did at Capsule? Planning to go to STC tomorrow if that is the case. 

Guess Foot Locker will be seeing a ton of returns tomorrow LOL

Btw I thought I saw the air max bus was supposed to go to STC but it's not on the bus stop list anymore I wonder why or it wasn't on the list in the first place?

Btw I thought I saw the air max bus was supposed to go to STC but it's not on the bus stop list anymore I wonder why or it wasn't on the list in the first place?
It was supposed to be tomorrow but it looks like they changed it to footlocker queen

Just checked this morning and thank God it's been shipped. I was getting worried

Surprised that your pairs didn't arrive at the same time. Was the interval between orders that long?
No it was the same but just to be safe I sent one pair up to Innisfil. Didn't want to be cancelled by using the same address/cc for both orders. They both got to Mississauga a few minutes apart but that ones taking an extra day to go up North lol. 

No it was the same but just to be safe I sent one pair up to Innisfil. Didn't want to be cancelled by using the same address/cc for both orders. They both got to Mississauga a few minutes apart but that ones taking an extra day to go up North lol. 

LOL

Anyway, anybody bought the 2.0 from LS/Capsule? Are they still giving out the beanie if you buy an Air Max?

EDIT: Just found out the beanie is handed by the AM bus and not the store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom