Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Be
Halton Outlet:

Still 20% off wall and 30% off clothing

Had flyknit racers - but regular $199.99. Employee explained that VM was a mistake(?) - he asked his manager if he would honour the $79.99 - manager said no.

Of note:

Lots of Lebron XIII for $109 plus 20% off

Not much else but they were bringing out lots of shoes as I was there(?)
Been wanting those blackout air maxes but don't want to pay retail lol if anyone is going tonight and oop me a 10.5 or 11 thanks in advance

If anyone is interested in Bulls VS Raps, I have 4 tickets.
Selling at cost.
PM plz

Sec 305, row 6, seats 1-4
(set of 2 or 4 only plz)

Since Dwyane Wade out with elbow fracture?

Worse luck with that smh. lol
Can't go anymore and friends dropped out.

Trying to avoid taking a loss on these, but if it comes down to it and someones willing to take them all then maybe I have to.

Worse luck with that smh. lol
Can't go anymore and friends dropped out.

Trying to avoid taking a loss on these, but if it comes down to it and someones willing to take them all then maybe I have to.
How much are you asking for a pair of those tickets? 

As for that "Tinker" inspired event..meh if the man isnt gonna be even in attendance then whats the point? 

Last edited:
Don't bother going to the air max bus guys, it was really disappointing.

I think even without the video, based on people's post here that it wasn't worth it unless someone really wants to luck out on a "grail" pair or what was supposed to be a Tinker event.

But the video gives a visual proof

I respect the passion and all but damn, how do these people stand around in the cold like that waiting to see shoes on a bus...

I respect the passion and all but damn, how do these people stand around in the cold like that waiting to see shoes on a bus...
ppl will line up for anything man, i think ppl don't want to "lose out" on the experience or chance to score a deal so they'll wait in line for the chance to win something.  I mean if you think about it, like one of the other posters said earlier ppl will line up for the chance to purchase Yeezys which is similar to this (for the chance to purchase a grail).  I think the only thing that makes this a bit better is the fact that they have a pretty cool display of sneakers and history if you're an Air Max head but the cold is a big no no.

Either way all good for those who chose to go and not to go, different strokes for different folks

I think even without the video, based on people's post here that it wasn't worth it unless someone really wants to luck out on a "grail" pair or what was supposed to be a Tinker event.

But the video gives a visual proof

Thanks bro agreed. Hopefully something happens for the sneakeasy event and it isn't just golden ticket entry.

Don't bother going to the air max bus guys, it was really disappointing.

I see myself in the video in the line up :tongue:

But seriously, only go if you have time. It's a once in a while type of opportunity.. unless they do it again in the summer. But who knows.

The 2hr lineup in the cold was definitely not something I'd like to do again.

ppl will line up for anything man, i think ppl don't want to "lose out" on the experience or chance to score a deal so they'll wait in line for the chance to win something.  I mean if you think about it, like one of the other posters said earlier ppl will line up for the chance to purchase Yeezys which is similar to this (for the chance to purchase a grail).  I think the only thing that makes this a bit better is the fact that they have a pretty cool display of sneakers and history if you're an Air Max head but the cold is a big no no.

Either way all good for those who chose to go and not to go, different strokes for different folks
Oh I wasn't aware that some people got to purchase shoes. I thought they were all just lined up for a possible free hat and to see some shoes on display. Personally still wouldn't do it but that makes more sense now. 

Yeah I waited 15 minutes but that was the most I was willing to wait. Can't believe some people did 2 hours
Yeah 15 minutes is okay, but anything over 20 minutes just requires way too much dedication with this weather lol. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom