Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone know the status of the Jordan Store and Footaction downtown?  Haven't been in the area to check in the last couple of weeks and curious if they actually opened yet or if they got delayed again

Pmall

anyone know the status of the Jordan Store and Footaction downtown?  Haven't been in the area to check in the last couple of weeks and curious if they actually opened yet or if they got delayed again

Footaction, early to mid April. No word on Jordan yet.

Last edited:
Was on the air max bus around 1:30pm. Only had to wait in line for about 10 min. I was taking pics and videos in the bus, then the kid in front of me literally got a #12 from the gum ball machine and got to buy this pair for $87. Pretty cool displays overall, but def not worth it if I had to wait for more than an hour to get on.

Would rather keep my $87 and hand this off to someone else.

Footaction, early to mid April. No word on Jordan yet.
So i guess it did get pushed back again.  Was told it was supposed to be mid March and then JB was to open a week after that, guessing FTL ran into some more snags again.

Oh I wasn't aware that some people got to purchase shoes. I thought they were all just lined up for a possible free hat and to see some shoes on display. Personally still wouldn't do it but that makes more sense now. 

When it's all said and done, only about 5% of the people who visited the truck during the 2 week campaign will be able to purchase a sneaker. It's a marketing gimmick that many are drawn to. A day like today when the weather is nice, it maybe cool to check out. But last weekend those long wait times in the freezing cold for an AM1 display isn't worth it IMO. Just depends on the type of person you encounter, everyone values their time differently.

LMAO camped out already? Its St Patty's day have some self respect and enjoy one of the best days of the year :rofl:

You've said it a couple of times the last few pages and I mentioned this to you on Twitter already :lol:, but folks usually lining up for a sneaker release don't give two craps about St. Pattys Day. Folks can get wasted at a bar with cheap *** drinks any day any time of the year. So I don't get why it's such a shock.

Over 24 hours camping for some Air Max 1!? Lol I'm good!

I expected it. Cats camp out the same amount of time for Jordans that get retro'd every other year now. Folks will do the same in a few weeks for Royal 1s. A coveted AM1 that hasn't come out in 10 years? backed by Nike's heavy marketing gimmick? definitely expected a lineup. I didn't think the line was going to start early this morning but IMO 1 or 2 unnamed posters in here, plus a few others in TSG pushed it that way.

Last edited:
BTW if anyone wants to let go a pair of Nike Air Max 1 OG Anniversary Red in size 12 let me know.

Last edited:
Any vancouver NTers browse this thread? I moved out here not too long ago and wondering how civil releases at haven vancouver typically go.

was looking for a pair before as well. classics. my og pair no longer exists haha.
Yea just not prepared to pay $400 to $500 resale. I'm beginning to see some sellers crack with ones going for $230 on kijiji but too bad no my size.

Thought I should have at least one pair of Air Max OG retro in my current stable, none of my old ones survived either lol!

Last edited:
what time did the atmos release? i honestly have not been able to find these am1 releases on time and when i do they're released at an odd time

its just redirecting me to a page that says the product is no longer available wtf

Word? It takes me to the page for them and says product coming soon and has a countdown 4hrs 42min or so. Try going to NDCa and searching for atmos air max

Back
Top Bottom