Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Slim chance for the normal working man.
Nailed it. Not even really excited that they opening up as I know I ain't gonna camp out for their grand opening. Will be nice going forward as another store you can grab raffles from. But that's as good as it gets for me.
My thoughts exactly as well. Great to have another spot for raffles, but the grand opening when be of any help to us folks who are working. Regardless though, I quite like these Royal 1s and I don' thave a previous release, so  I will unfortunately be paying resell if I can't hit at retail.

Thought u guys might like this......

Cheers man. Yeah super excited, just wish I could fit the stroller and the Y-3s in the monthly budget.
Haha. I'm sure you'll be able to eventually. Those legit sold out like lightning fast. Only a size 12 remaining now. That was my other concern as I just ordered my usual TTS size/ Ultraboost size. I got a 9.5 US but noticed a lot of people online mentioning that the Y3 Pureboost fits half a size large so I should have went with a US 9. Oh well. I don't plan to workout or run in these so I feel I'll be able to get by fine with the 9.5 US going true to size.

Haha. I'm sure you'll be able to eventually. Those legit sold out like lightning fast. Only a size 12 remaining now. That was my other concern as I just ordered my usual TTS size/ Ultraboost size. I got a 9.5 US but noticed a lot of people online mentioning that the Y3 Pureboost fits half a size large so I should have went with a US 9. Oh well. I don't plan to workout or run in these so I feel I'll be able to get by fine with the 9.5 US going true to size.
Yea my regular size is 9.5, I feel like swimming in the pureboost 9.5

Glad you got a pair! My size is there but i'm trying to do a saving thing these days with a baby on the way.
mean.gif
Congrats man, I just became a dad too recently so I know the struggle.  You'll slowly notice you're less interested in copping stuff (if you haven't already) or you just don't have the space (also speaking from personal experience).  I started to unload some of the collection too just so i have extra room for all the baby stuff.

First?

Last edited:

Congrats man, I just became a dad too recently so I know the struggle.  You'll slowly notice you're less interested in copping stuff (if you haven't already) or you just don't have the space (also speaking from personal experience).  I started to unload some of the collection too just so i have extra room for all the baby stuff.

First?
Cheers. Yeah first that I know of
roll.gif
. That joke could really come back to haunt me. Oh I've noticed big time, before if I wanted something I'd just chuck it on my cc then pay whenever. Now im building up a back up fund and an emergency back up fund to that. I went to Vegas last month and noticed the change there. Was being way more sensible than usual.

Last edited:

Cheers. Yeah first that I know of
roll.gif
. That joke could really come back to haunt me. Oh I've noticed big time, before if I wanted something I'd just chuck it on my cc then pay whenever. Now im building up a back up fund and an emergency back up fund to that. I went to Vegas last month and noticed the change there. Was being way more sensible than usual.
for sure man, you'll notice it even more the moment he/she is born.  It's like a flick of the switch tbh.

If you have questions shoot me PM, i might be able to give you some tips from my experience a month in

for sure man, you'll notice it even more the moment he/she is born.  It's like a flick of the switch tbh.

If you have questions shoot me PM, i might be able to give you some tips from my experience a month in
Thanks. Appreciate it mate.

So is anybody planning to go queue tonight/in the morning?
I wrote off camping  a long time ago.  Kids today would camp over 12hrs+ and the most I would be willing to line up for is 4hrs lol.  Online or bust for me.

If you have Spadina codes, don't throw them away or give up if you haven't received an email this weekend. If what I'm hearing is true, you'll have to keep checking until next week. Probably best to call both locations tomorrow to get confirmation on what's happening with the raffle at Spadina.
Do you know from experience if each location has its own set of inventory, or do both locations raffle for the same stock regardless of location?

I wrote off camping  a long time ago.  Kids today would camp over 12hrs+ and the most I would be willing to line up for is 4hrs lol.  Online or bust for me.
A friend of mine told me kids were lined up outside of Dufferin Mall since Wednesday night SMFH. 

Do you know from experience if each location has its own set of inventory, or do both locations raffle for the same stock regardless of location?

Each location has their own dedicated stock.

UPDATE: 20+ ghosts chairs (3 dudes) out at Eaton Centre.

The only thing worth camping out in Toronto is real estate.....

You can make like $8000 just lining up lol

For shoes? Naw

I can't keep up with everything, this KAWS release is really starting to get to me and  then Royals and Haven tomorrow. I think I might just skip Haven. 

lol the way the market is right now, adults don't either haha
laugh.gif
 So true. I was looking at a place in Markham just as an investment property. First of all it was about a million, second people were lining up on the afternoon the day before. This markets insane. 

Back
Top Bottom