Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wait you actually cooked on NDC CA? I ended up getting a pair on the SNKRS app thankfully.
No lol I don't think anyone got through there, that was a major disappointment. I got through on courtside. That's my go to site for any drops when they have them. 

Thanks BTW to whoever told me to try the Jordan 1 regardless due to the remastered shape. It fits pretty wide like a Jordan 4 (I even laced them up like old skool Jordan 4s by skipping the 2nd hole from the toe box).

And Pickering FTL didn't ask for my ID this morning and sold everybody in-line 2 pairs of shoes there. I questioned the sales kid and he probably crap his pants just kept refusing my ID. They could have sold my raffled pair to somebody else for all I know. Was 5th dude in line at 9:30am store open and the others already checking out prior to store open.

Last edited:
Stock at ES is more legendary than NDCA lol went at 5-10min before opening and scored a pair after employees picked up there pairs still left with more than 25-30 pairs but no more sizes 9 and 13 and worker said if u ask for a size u want and they don't have it then u can't pick any other size lmao

Looking to trade my DS size 14 breds for a 9.5-10 in royals, or maybe black toe. Let me know if interested.

Thanks BTW to whoever told me to try the Jordan 1 regardless due to the remastered shape. It fits pretty wide like a Jordan 4 (I even laced them up like old skool Jordan 4s by skipping the 2nd hole from the toe box).

And Pickering FTL didn't ask for my ID this morning and sold everybody in-line 2 pairs of shoes there. I questioned the sales kid and he probably crap his pants just kept refusing my ID. They could have sold my raffled pair to somebody else for all I know. Was 5th dude in line at 9:30am store open and the others already checking out prior to store open.

so for the next shoe I'm interested in, I guess I'll have to start my way in Pickering, then head to STC, then head to YD, then head to Sq 1, then Bramlea.

I was thinking of grabbing these as my consolation but it's price tag doesn't justify it

Guess so but it's the price tag for all boosts. realistically not many shoes now a days are hard to justify spending the money on but we still do it brother !

Stock at ES is more legendary than NDCA lol went at 5-10min before opening and scored a pair after employees picked up there pairs still left with more than 25-30 pairs but no more sizes 9 and 13 and worker said if u ask for a size u want and they don't have it then u can't pick any other size lmao

I guess this is the benefit of ES being strict to who gets access now. If you are able to go for a release like this, better chance of getting pair.

Took an L today for the Royals. Hope everyone who got a pair wears them and enjoys. Wish the CRA would do an audit on all Resellers, fine them for failure to claim income...life imprisonment #blessed

I guess this is the benefit of ES being strict to who gets access now. If you are able to go for a release like this, better chance of getting pair.
It's a hit or miss though sometimes you jus get lucky maybe employees don't pick up there pair or shipment delayed or sometime they lie about there stock. It was really more than SJ stock>Royals over at ES not NDC like KDC says that got my hopes up smh ‍♂️. Not sure who's his plug or connection at Nike but clearly wrong info/lie cuz when SJ release I had 1 in my cart at 1pm but couldn't pull the trigger as I was on my kids dance class and amounts their activity for a month [emoji]128514[/emoji] better take all my chances to cop at ES/Outlet/Factory if I can cuz already half off and sometimes can't get better deal in the outlets

Back
Top Bottom