Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think you mean tonight at midnight on reigning champ's website? cause I believe adidas.ca drops tomorrow morning instead, so here's 2 thats dropping, also in store at Reigning Champ's store as far as I know.
Also OTH tomorrow afternoon via Frenzy app.

Now you can all put faces to the people hoarding all your pairs of Jordans...

One familiar face that I haven't seen in years and glad to see that he'll be working at FA. So happy we have another option to grab future releases and it will be great for the EC.

I wish I could also attend the grand opening but being busy at work and on my own this week kills my chances of grabbing a pair of Royals or Black Toes. Hurts even more when I work less then 5 min away but life goes on and hope I can pass by in the afternoon. Don't normally do this but if someone is able to grab either of what I mentioned above in a 9.5,10 or 10.5 I would greatly appreciate it and will def. return the favour. Inbox me if you can or do, thanks in advance!

Have a great day guys!

Last edited:
People see how popular the last collab was, so it's going to be sought after on name alone. Let's be honest, most these days are more concerned with what a shoe is, as opposed to how it looks. If it's hyped, a collab, etc. then people want it.

Just got my pair of Royal 1s from courtside. Looking to trade my size 10 for a pair of banned 1s. PM me!

Just got back from the Wings+Horns and Reigning Champ sale on Gladstone.

Adidas x Wings + Horns (Don't remember which models specifically), Reigning Champ x Asics (black cw) and the Reigning Champ x New Balance were all $100. There were some Wings+Horns leather sneakers as well for $200-250 depending if a high or low top.

Good deals to be had, though there was a lineup of 30+ people outside when I had left.

People see how popular the last collab was, so it's going to be sought after on name alone. Let's be honest, most these days are more concerned with what a shoe is, as opposed to how it looks. If it's hyped, a collab, etc. then people want it.
Ugh, such a basic looking sneaker.

Just got back from the Wings+Horns and Reigning Champ sale on Gladstone.

Adidas x Wings + Horns (Don't remember which models specifically), Reigning Champ x Asics (black cw) and the Reigning Champ x New Balance were all $100. There were some Wings+Horns leather sneakers as well for $200-250 depending if a high or low top.

Good deals to be had, though there was a lineup of 30+ people outside when I had left.
Wow didn't even know this was happening. Was there a good selection of clothing/sizes?

Exactly, the new all white Reigning Champ ultraboosts look like regular triple whites. It's only the RC name attached to it that makes it hype. I"m still salty about strucking out on the first RC collab :frown:

Anyone got a DS pair of the first RC Ultraboost in size 9. Give me a shout!

Unless they are lining up outside somewhere......don't see a line in front of FA

This is what I'm thinking, where would people even camp. It's been awhile since I've been to the Eaton centre but I'm thinking of going tomorrow since I have tonight and tomorrow off. Was thinking of going early morning I guess but not sure yet. Anyone else heading down or thinking about it?

Im heading there around 7ish. Got my boy already there letting me know if theres any lineup yet. Ill be bringing some snacks aka dads cookies so if youre gonna be there tonight come say wassup

Im heading there around 7ish. Got my boy already there letting me know if theres any lineup yet. Ill be bringing some snacks aka dads cookies so if youre gonna be there tonight come say wassup
Can you please let us know if the lineup gets ******ed tonight? I don't want to come early tomorrow for no reason if there's scores of people camping for FootAction.

What's good everyone I'll be heading down there tomorrow around 6 am. I know some people working there and one of them is opening tomorrow so hopefully they can keep me updated and what not. Holla if you're reaching tomorrow we could all meet up hopefully no one line cuts like that Haven BS. 

I'm thinking of heading down as well. Anyone have stock updates or anything new added to the drop list? 

What's good everyone I'll be heading down there tomorrow around 6 am. I know some people working there and one of them is opening tomorrow so hopefully they can keep me updated and what not. Holla if you're reaching tomorrow we could all meet up hopefully no one line cuts like that Haven BS. 

what time are you planning to go?

Back
Top Bottom