Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

im guessing around 50+ people? the line is pretty spread atm but i reccommend coming in when the mall starts opening around 5.

i havent seen any more people come to line up, guessing security isnt letting people in till 5 like yesterday.
What entrance should I go through if I'm using the subway/which subway station should I get of at. Don't want to drive there and such.

Line currently reached the market restaurant, but fairly spread out with people asleep.

It's Bape and Yeezy Szn at the Fa line rn. The line is wrapped around all the way to shoppers across from store.

Why do these ****heads drop the stock online at like 11-12 pm. When people are gone to bed who have to work early AF. These retailers are ******** man.

this creates an allusion of exclusivity, coolness & mostly importantly, hype so reggie consumers would literally would feel "slept on" when they miss a release & when "ya snooze ya lose" will make em "double up" next time in the insecurities of FOMO. this is marketing in 2017 for you unfortunately. Im sure people are letting it go for retail if you looked around

It's Bape and Yeezy Szn at the Fa line rn. The line is wrapped around all the way to shoppers across from store.

bape died in 2010. RIP. surprised its embraced by new gen of hypebeasts given the ever more competitve environment of retail space now

Last edited:
this creates an allusion of exclusivity, coolness & mostly importantly, hype so reggie consumers would literally would feel "slept on" when they miss a release & when "ya snooze ya lose" will make em "double up" next time in the insecurities of FOMO. this is marketing in 2017 for you unfortunately. Im sure people are letting it go for retail if you looked around
bape died in 2010. RIP. surprised its embraced by new gen of hypebeasts given the ever more competitve environment of retail space now
There is no "illusion" of exclusivity. There is clear lack of stock. Either that or re sellers buying literally all pairs that drop just to prevent others from getting them and attempting to profit off people. If we lived in the States, you can cart and purchase triple whites, core blacks, zebras (Mostly all of the fukcing colours) easily on a number of sites right now. They've created a fukced up system in Canada where our retailers only receive like 100 pairs vs. 1000s in the US. So I'll agree that there is clearly a hype around them that the supply isn't meeting but it's just so bul****. How is every damn site going to sell out in under 10 mins. I'm really getting fed up with this BS.

There is no "illusion" of exclusivity. There is clear lack of stock. Either that or re sellers buying literally all pairs that drop just to prevent others from getting them and attempting to profit off people. If we lived in the States, you can cart and purchase triple whites, core blacks, zebras (Mostly all of the fukcing colours) easily on a number of sites right now. They've created a fukced up system in Canada where our retailers only receive like 100 pairs vs. 1000s in the US. So I'll agree that there is clearly a hype around them that the supply isn't meeting but it's just so bul****. How is every damn site going to sell out in under 10 mins. I'm really getting fed up with this BS.

30 000 000 VS. 300 000 000

:nerd:

30 000 000 VS. 300 000 000

nerd.gif
Lol. Obviously my numbers weren't literal.

I'm glad I don't care about sneakers like that anymore :lol:

Back when I collecting heavy, Jordan's would sit and end up on employee 50 of weekends. Sometimes go on sale first, then 50 off.

Last edited:
How is every damn site going to sell out in under 10 mins. I'm really getting fed up with this BS.

You need a bot.

Of cuz this is all done to create the illusion of exclusivity. Watch the segment with Jeff Ng of Staple Design on the documentary Just For Kicks he laid it all out for you. Also our population density is no match for the States.

Last edited:
You need a bot.

Of cuz this is all done to create the illusion of exclusivity. Watch the segment with Jeff Ng of Staple Design on the documentary Just For Kicks he laid it all out for you. Also our population density is no match for the States.
A size 10 just popped back up on Sport Chek of the Core Blacks. I passed though because that's not my size. After hearing the 3.0s run a half size larger, I'd need a 9.

I'm not going to buy a pair that's not my size with hope to swap or re sell. I don't do either of those. I just want to buy a pair in my size at retail...

Last edited:
Speaking of ultra boost for retail. I bought a pair of these mystery blue ultra boost in womens size 9, which fits a mens size 8. Got them when sportchek had a 20% off sale so came to about $210 taxed in. If anyone wants them I'd be more than happy to let them go for what I paid for, otherwise i'd just return them.

I was about 170th in line and I arrived around 6:40. There was a size 8 and 10.5 when it was my turn to pick and a couple odd sizes I'm guessing(I didn't ask). I'm normally a size 9 in sneakers but I tried on the size 8 in store wearing no show socks and they just fit with my toe almost touching the end of the shoe. It's leather so I'm pretty sure it'll stretch, didn't want to waste my time and no end up with a pair. I'm pretty sure I could've copped the 10.5 aswell but I didn't want to be greedy.

I'm glad I don't care about sneakers like that anymore :lol:

Back when I collecting heavy, Jordan's would sit and end up on employee 50 of weekends. Sometimes go on sale first, then 50 off.

that or BOGO weeknds. in early 02 got my tb3 & bred 11 on a BOGO & randomly saw my homeboy who wanted some airmaxes, so I copd another shoe ( white/black aj9) & split the discount on another BOGO with him. total was well under $500 tax in for 3 pairs of jordans. discount wasnt even the best part, best was the lack of line up or raffles for "a chance" to buy

then years down the line another friend and I randomly stumbled on some left over golden rod dunk highs @ markville FL. they was marked down to $49.99 already for employee 50 but dude wanted to clear inventory & offered us $29.99 if we cleaned out stock. needless to say we helped him out

Back
Top Bottom