Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nope, HoH Yonge got shafted. Their entire stock is at FA. Line up seems long right now. Been in the EC FTL line for 25 mins now

Last edited:
Champs only doing 1 day I heard. Also Eaton FTL is crazy right now, about 100 at least. Looped passed the subway and towards the spa/salon

Footlocker EC

YD Champs wraps around the store to the bathroom
BM and SQ1 lines were fast. The dude at the BM's FTL handwriting is messy af, might be a lost cause

RIGHT!?!?!?!? Yeezy could sell doo doo in a plastic bag and these **New Slaves** would line up for a raffle to cop
Indeed!

no offense to those who love the new "Calabasas" line but let's be real here, those just look like Reebok Workout shoes and the pants look like standard Adidas apparel w a "C" on it.  All of sudden those are now heavily sought after and hella expensive. 

Not trying to be a d*** but if anyone buying those instead of the originals which are a fraction of the price, you're buying the doo doo he released haha.

Last edited:

no offense to those who love the new "Calabasas" line but let's be real here, those just look like Reebok Workout shoes and the pants look like standard Adidas apparel w a "C" on it.  All of sudden those are now heavily sought after and hella expensive. 
Those Reeboks you're taking about are the same ones that Zellers used to sell back in the day for $49.99 and sometimes on sale for $39.99 LMAO

Those Reeboks you're taking about are the same ones that Zellers used to sell back in the day for $49.99 and sometimes on sale for $39.99 LMAO
lol those are the worst man... i'm a fan of the Classics cause back in the 80's early 90's reebok was the shiet and I remember I wanted a pair cause all of my older siblings got them cept me
mean.gif

In the midst of signing up for the Yeezy Raffle, the Biebs showed up at Foot Locker EC

Last edited:
All this for a ALL WHITE shoe that looks worse than a regular AF1

I guess I'm just too old for this now lol

Trends come and go all the time. Used to love hexalites. I like air force ones more than the adidas Yeezy whites. I think the shape is really odd and is more noticeable in all white.

This is crazy. Bieber lining up and I see my friend in that picture lining up. While I'm stuck studying for exams 

Back
Top Bottom