Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did anyone go check out 306 yonge today? Wondering if they restocked on anything - thinking about making a trek after work!
I went this morning. Didn't seem to be too much special. Was there anything in particular that you were after and i'll try and remember if I saw it.

Hey guys. I am doing a custom am 90 sbb colourway. Wondering if those who actually have the sbb can confirm if the orange is too far off. Thanks in advance.
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I don't own a pair of SBBs, but needless to say they look amazing and close to what I've seen. What colour laces are you putting on?
Thanks dude. Im putting on black laces. The only thing i cant copy would be the orange soles since that will jst come off easily without sole protectors.
Slap a turtle dove colour way or a supreme box logo on those monarchs and these kids will go crazy for em.

Did they restock the tees?
Sorry didn't really look at the clothes.

Looking to see if they have anything like the Retro 1s or OVOs restocked? Or the Jordan 31 Why Not?
Why Nots they had. Didn't see OVO or Retro 1s. Guy said to expect something special on Sat or Sun, but didn't give much clue as to what. He didn't seem to have too much of an idea what was going on so I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

Anyone have a link on a Overkill 93/17 EQT in a size 9.5? Would pay about $400 or I have some solid trades including a VNDS OG EQT 93/17 or the 2017 SNS Ultra Boost both size 9.5. 

Hey guys. I am doing a custom am 90 sbb colourway. Wondering if those who actually have the sbb can confirm if the orange is too far off. Thanks in advance.

Good concept, make sure you put a type of sealer to protect your finish. Flexible gloss/matte varnish can be mixed with your paint so areas like the toeguard that usually deal with inevitable wrinkling will be wayy more durable.

Is this your first custom???

Just a side note but it would be cool if someone could pull off the literal shattered glass like @emmanuelabor

Last edited:
Looks pretty on point to me. Only difference is the quality of the leather of course.

Guess I found someone to  customize for my MONARCHS lol

Not trying to take away from his post but if you ever need any local work you can hit up my ig

Since when it Nike.ca selling knock offs? Just got these in...box tag is a print out, weird non Nike/Jordan Chinese insert in one and a Jordan brand insert in the other ...the one shoe came with serious creases (probably a customs fat *** trying them on) and the size tags are different sizes and in different positions with half off the writing smudged off

Since when it Nike.ca selling knock offs? Just got these in...box tag is a print out, weird non Nike/Jordan Chinese insert in one and a Jordan brand insert in the other ...the one shoe came with serious creases (probably a customs fat *** trying them on) and the size tags are different sizes and in different positions with half off the writing smudged off
I believe that is a normal size box sticker for euro releases since Nike.ca shares stock with Europe. I bought the AJ 5 low CNY and the box size tag is the same font

I believe that is a normal size box sticker for euro releases since Nike.ca shares stock with Europe. I bought the AJ 5 low CNY and the box size tag is the same font
Ah ok...the rest is just coincidence then I guess. Thanks for the info. Didn't know that the euro boxes had the printed style tags.

Ah ok...the rest is just coincidence then I guess. Thanks for the info. Didn't know that the euro boxes had the printed style tags.

Had a similar situation when ordering a pair of SBs recently; got an orange box with a weirdly printed tag, shoes were fine though...

Ocassionally Nike will send shoes in generic boxes and labels. You can always order another pair and return these.

Good concept, make sure you put a type of sealer to protect your finish. Flexible gloss/matte varnish can be mixed with your paint so areas like the toeguard that usually deal with inevitable wrinkling will be wayy more durable.

Is this your first custom???

Just a side note but it would be cool if someone could pull off the literal shattered glass like @emmanuelabor
Not really my first. But I just started customing earlier this year. Thanks for the tips!

@SNEAKERS45  did you see the supposed upcoming Yeezy's? He's clearly taking influence from the Air Monarchs. 
smokin.gif
LMAO....Yes I did. Me and my boy were dying last night when we were talking about them They straight look like some Bi-Way or Bootleg Nikes. Im just waiting for Supreme to troll people and do a pair of Monarchs.

LMAO....Yes I did. Me and my boy were dying last night when we were talking about them They straight look like some Bi-Way or Bootleg Nikes. Im just waiting for Supreme to troll people and do a pair of Monarchs.
LOL BiWay, now that's a name I haven't seen in a long time!

Hahah yeah, I'm predicting later this year or next year we may see a Supreme Monarch!

Those who know, KNOW about those stores. Bi-Way, Bargain Harolds were the blueprints for Dollar Stores.
I don't recall Bargain Harold's. Perhaps it was before my time, or maybe we just didn't shop there. I know my parents definitely went to BiWay a lot, along with Honest Ed's lol.

From what I remember though, BiWay stock > current Dollarama stock lol.

Back
Top Bottom