Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Dropped by the jordan store. They restocked on the 416 jordan tees in black and blue and they had the jumpman toronto shirt in black, blue and red in stock.

Jst saw this on my pair. Not mad but wut?

Anyone wear the Supreme x Uptempo's as yet? I wore mine and my ankle on one foot kept rubbing on it. I'm not a heavy build or anything... hence, I don't have chubby ankles. Curious to know everyone's experience.

Has anyone been to SVP sports recently? If so, do you know how much the Green Stan Smiths go for and if they still have them?

They don't disclose prices so I was just wondering.

Anyone wear the Supreme x Uptempo's as yet? I wore mine and my ankle on one foot kept rubbing on it. I'm not a heavy build or anything... hence, I don't have chubby ankles. Curious to know everyone's experience.
No issues here with my black pair

No problems with my gold pair

Has anyone been to SVP sports recently? If so, do you know how much the Green Stan Smiths go for and if they still have them?

They don't disclose prices so I was just wondering.

Adidas Vaughan Mills has some white/green and white/pink heel tab aged Stan Smith's with the gold lettering for 97 before 50% off. Big sizes like 11 though.

Weird. Mine is fine, no issues aside from the 3M not working lol.

Last edited:
just came back from TPO Nike, same old 30% off of clearance wall.

Air jordan 14 black / neon green logo, 7 white/ blue camo pattern, 9 pantone low all were there around 160-180$

one flyknit racer black/white/neon size 11 for 90$ plus taxes in the clearance section with lid ripped off, most likely will be gone by end of day.

Be true racers FSR

Too much nostalgia in this thread lol.

Anyone buy groceries from Miracle Mart and return your glass soda bottles back into the conveyer belt for $0.05 deposit back? LOL
let's not forget that Miracle Mart had the best hot food section with the BBQ chicken leg too.

Anybody get a YS shipping email? A friend of mine who lives in the GTA got one on Saturday.

I have yet to get my shipping email. I got the confirmation on the day of.

Anybody get a YS shipping email? A friend of mine who lives in the GTA got one on Saturday.

I have yet to get my shipping email. I got the confirmation on the day of.
The noob Kijiji resellers are gonna realize they made a poor life choice with this one. I ordered a pear off Stock X for around $220 CAD shipped to my door. Meanwhile, everybody here is asking for $500+ lol 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom