Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got a call from EC Champs. First time "winning" at any YDS outside of HOH. Friend also won a size 13 from STC Champs.
Store number.
congrats man, been hoping to score a 13. i couldnt take much time off and could only hit up the bramalea location :frown: cheers brother

For anyone that cares, StockX recently changed their shipping procedures to Canada and happy to say that there are indeed some savings.

They are shipping via USPS instead of UPS now and the duties fees are cut in half (almost) so look to pay around 15% instead of 30%. Shipping takes longer (an additional 3-5 days) but worth the wait I suppose!

No, I went yesterday.

Btw guys, so it was only FA and Stc Champs that made the calls today?
I think YD FL

For anyone that cares, StockX recently changed their shipping procedures to Canada and happy to say that there are indeed some savings.

They are shipping via USPS instead of UPS now and the duties fees are cut in half (almost) so look to pay around 15% instead of 30%. Shipping takes longer (an additional 3-5 days) but worth the wait I suppose!
Wow thanks!  Didn;t know that......

Are these Vapormaxes a true triple black, because from a lot of different pictures I'm seeing, there seems to be a ton of grey...

Are these Vapormaxes a true triple black, because from a lot of different pictures I'm seeing, there seems to be a ton of grey...
There's quite a bit of grey around the toe
colour code is black / anthracite / dark grey so technically not even close to being triple black.

CW is VERY close to being a CDG with laces so take that FWIW

Last edited:
thats some ******ed ish. assuming theres someone familiar with bots, they likely already eating cake on resales or selling bots themselves why would they need someone to start with?

good luck regardless [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I think the point is to team up with an bot expert or someone that can create one and he can use their "sneaker knowledge/network" to sell the shoes. So a combined effort. He's just looking in the wrong place. He should be hitting up computer script/nerd forums instead. He's pretty much starting up his own "company" and is hiring an employee to work for him. This is how a lot of start ups/ apps begin....someone has a "good idea" but they don't know how to execute so they team up with folks that specialize in different fields.

While I was waiting in the long raffle line ups, I struck up a conversation with folks around me to kill time. These "young adults" were around 21-24 and they were telling me how they scored pairs online by writing script/bots. I asked them if that's what they studied in school and they said no, they learned it all on Youtube! This was before Adidas.ca cracked down on bots/changed their splash page but they told me they were very successful at that time.

I know we give a lot of flack to these young guns sometimes but what I do admire about them is that they are somewhat smart! haha Their priorities are definitely messed up and if they applied themselves a bit more they'll definitely go somewhere. I always appreciate the hustle regardless the means (except the extreme stuff like drug/human trafficking etc...) because everybody has to eat. I've always lived by the "you snooze you lose" mentality so yeah, although I'm not a fan of resellers, I can't hate on them either because they know what they're doing as they have more pairs than I do... haha

It's funny because the only time I Youtube "How to" stuff is for house related repairs or excel/access operations for work! Boy has time changed! 

I think the point is to team up with an bot expert or someone that can create one and he can use their "sneaker knowledge/network" to sell the shoes. So a combined effort. He's just looking in the wrong place. He should be hitting up computer script/nerd forums instead. He's pretty much starting up his own "company" and is hiring an employee to work for him. This is how a lot of start ups/ apps begin....someone has a "good idea" but they don't know how to execute so they team up with folks that specialize in different fields.

While I was waiting in the long raffle line ups, I struck up a conversation with folks around me to kill time. These "young adults" were around 21-24 and they were telling me how they scored pairs online by writing script/bots. I asked them if that's what they studied in school and they said no, they learned it all on Youtube! This was before Adidas.ca cracked down on bots/changed their splash page but they told me they were very successful at that time.

I know we give a lot of flack to these young guns sometimes but what I do admire about them is that they are somewhat smart! haha Their priorities are definitely messed up and if they applied themselves a bit more they'll definitely go somewhere. I always appreciate the hustle regardless the means (except the extreme stuff like drug/human trafficking etc...) because everybody has to eat. I've always lived by the "you snooze you lose" mentality so yeah, although I'm not a fan of resellers, I can't hate on them either because they know what they're doing as they have more pairs than I do... haha

It's funny because the only time I Youtube "How to" stuff is for house related repairs or excel/access operations for work! Boy has time changed! 
believe they are referring to solemartyr , this really smart asian dude that shared the script online to cop yeezys around the belugas's days. he no longer shares his script with public, but he cops everything with what he writes on his own. Sometimes he shares his multiple "W" on his IG. That guy can cop everything from supreme / nike / adidas.

Anyone got a lead to a PG 1 Ivory in size 8 or 8.5? Slept on them a while back :frown:

Anyone been to Adidas employee store lately?

I've never been. What are chances they will have zebras this weekend?

I'm pretty sure next to zero chance.
Would have to agree its pretty much 0 chance. Even if they did, it would go to employees and not the public is my guess. They never have any relatively new releases in my experience. 

Back
Top Bottom