Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

just registered to say I had a call from FL square one on Wednesday, looking at phone it was simply a missed call, it didn't even ring. quickly called back within minutes and was already told the moved to the next winner. they didnt even bother asking for my name or my raffle size.
Thats pretty interesting. Don't know why they even bothered to call then, appreciate you signing up to let us know though man. Thanks, it's unfortunate how shady these stores are about shoes... 

just registered to say I had a call from FL square one on Wednesday, looking at phone it was simply a missed call, it didn't even ring. quickly called back within minutes and was already told the moved to the next winner. they didnt even bother asking for my name or my raffle size.

That sucks. It's really a 50/50 chance you'll still be able to get your pair when you missed the call. Same thing happened to me....I missed the call and literally called back 20 seconds later. Was asked the name and size I entered and was told I can pickup my pair.

Most times they'll let you get the pair if you call back quickly. If you called back "within minutes" that's more than enough time to call a runner up.

In unrelated (or related) news, drove by HOH 3 hours ago. It appears someone successfully broke in or just some idiots wanted to smash the front door for fun. The whole min entrance doors were shattered, and a bunch of cops outside. Even saw some cars pulling u-turns at college park, my guess to go assist there.

That sucks. It's really a 50/50 chance you'll still be able to get your pair when you missed the call. Same thing happened to me....I missed the call and literally called back 20 seconds later. Was asked the name and size I entered and was told I can pickup my pair.

Most times they'll let you get the pair if you call back quickly. If you called back "within minutes" that's more than enough time to call a runner up.

In unrelated (or related) news, drove by HOH 3 hours ago. It appears someone successfully broke in or just some idiots wanted to smash the front door for fun. The whole min entrance doors were shattered, and a bunch of cops outside. Even saw some cars pulling u-turns at college park, my guess to go assist there.

Curious to know what happend...

On a side note anybody checkout on YS? I was in line but couldn't checkout.

Last edited:
cooked on yeezy supply, literally woke up 2 min before it dropped to goto washroom,  decided to turn my computer  on and it wnet live within a minute after that. now i just got to figure out this self declare business

Really? There has been instance I miss their call and called back in 10 mins and they held my pair. From what I have been told by a few employees that they will hold your pear and call a couple more times before moving on.

no i got a missed call 6:44, called back 6:47, and was told i was already too late, didn't ask for my name or size.

I did get a pair on YS at 6:10 just now!!

Congrats to those who cooked on YS.

I've stopped trying from there simply due to their ridiculous dumb practice of charging tax, $50 shipping and still not knowing how to declare "DDP" on packages. On top of ForEx, that's 4 levels of fees to pay making any cop cost upwards of $500. Not worth imo.

I'll get back on that train once they figure their **** out.

Self-clearing is simply just too much of a pain in my *** to care for.

Last edited:

Congrats to those who cooked on YS.

I've stopped trying from there simply due to their ridiculous dumb practice of charging tax, $50 shipping and still not knowing how to declare "DDP" on packages. On top of ForEx, that's 4 levels of fees to pay making any cop cost upwards of $500. Not worth imo.

I'll get back on that train once they figure their **** out.

Self-clearing is simply just too much of a pain in my *** to care for.
It's ridiculous for all the reasons you mentioned but, it's better than trying to get a pair through resell channels. I lucked out during the first release of the zebras and paid $20 in duties/taxes through self-clearing which made that process worth it.

Can't even get past splash on ADC.
mean.gif

Not sure if Haven contacts winners at the same time like Livestock, but they sent their email out to winners at 12:30pm. A friend won from there for the first time, he's now at 3 Zebras. Mind you, this is the SAME guy who won 4 pairs in two different 350 releases this year.

Crown League week 1 starting Friday, sign ups to attend are up online

Good looks, been trying to go the past 2 years. Just it being on Fridays and the times always turn me off since it's pretty much a headache to drive into the core on Fridays. I got to try to hit 2 games at least this time....hopefully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom