Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Managed to cop a pair of Flyknits after waiting almost 40 minutes in Queue. The lack of sleep paid off for once.

I thought the North American release date was Aug 24th for the Flyknit Trainers? I would have stayed up last night if I knew they were dropping on nike.ca 100%

I thought the North American release date was Aug 24th for the Flyknit Trainers? I would have stayed up last night if I knew they were dropping on nike.ca 100%

That's for in store releases I believe. This was for an online release on Nike websites. I want a pair of these as well and Nike always coming with some BS with these 3am releases. Some people actually work and need sleep...

It was pretty much a gamble. All the NDC CA chat reps say that it wasn't releasing plus no word of it on the release calendar but kdca said it was releasing.

Any one ever purchase kicks from soleheaven.com? If so, how did they ship, and did you get dinged for duties and brokerage fees?

That's for in store releases I believe. This was for an online release on Nike websites. I want a pair of these as well and Nike always coming with some BS with these 3am releases. Some people actually work and need sleep...
I actually prefer these 3am releases as opposed to 10am releases, way more people trying if it's a morning release so it takes even longer to get things in cart and if it's something that coincides with an in-store release, it gives you a chance to try in-store if you strikeout on the 3am release. It's very distracting if it's a morning release during a workday, I'm pretty much not productive for the 30min-1hr while I'm trying to get something to cart and checkout...lol

I actually prefer these 3am releases as opposed to 10am releases, way more people trying if it's a morning release so it takes even longer to get things in cart and if it's something that coincides with an in-store release, it gives you a chance to try in-store if you strikeout on the 3am release. It's very distracting if it's a morning release during a workday, I'm pretty much not productive for the 30min-1hr while I'm trying to get something to cart and checkout...lol

I feel the same way but it does take away sleeping time.

I feel the same way but it does take away sleeping time.

Yeah I am grumpy af this morning. Lol. Took the L last night and taking it again this morning due to a lack of sleep. What made last night's drop so frustrating is that I finally got the shoes in my cart at about 430ish, and when I hit the checkout button via PayPal, it said I had exceeded my time and emptied my cart. It gave me about 1.5 seconds to checkout.

Yeah I am grumpy af this morning. Lol. Took the L last night and taking it again this morning due to a lack of sleep. What made last night's drop so frustrating is that I finally got the shoes in my cart at about 430ish, and when I hit the checkout button via PayPal, it said I had exceeded my time and emptied my cart. It gave me about 1.5 seconds to checkout.

moving forward i wouldn't pay with paypal on ndc ca. definitely adds more time to check out.

How the hell does flyknit trainers get sold out? They used to sit at the outlets while the racers were selling out

How the hell does flyknit trainers get sold out? They used to sit at the outlets while the racers were selling out
These never sat at the outlets, the ones that did were the non-og colourways (multicolours, infrared/grey, squadron blue/pink etc.) and after they padded them, I think Nike padded the heel after receiving complaints, about rubbing around the heel?
That ruined the trainers for me, the fit for the padded Flyknit Trainers suck. Kanye wearing the white/black and black/white definitely fuelled the hype with these, but they did sit on NDC in the US for a little bit when they re-released them with the padded heel (this was after Kanye wore them), got the Black/White from the original release and passed on the White/Black restock because of the padding.

From what I recall, Canada never got the original colourways that released during the 2012 Summer Olympics (Volt, Blue Glow, Red Glow, Black/White, White/Black etc.), the first trainers we got were blue/green and purple? I had to get mine from the US. This time around, they revised the heel and stuck with an unpadded version, hope they will fit close to the original unpadded trainers, would definitely load up on whatever colourways they release if that's the case.

These never sat at the outlets, the ones that did were the non-og colourways (multicolours, infrared/grey, squadron blue/pink etc.) and after they padded them, I think Nike padded the heel after receiving complaints, about rubbing around the heel?
That ruined the trainers for me, the fit for the padded Flyknit Trainers suck. Kanye wearing the white/black and black/white definitely fuelled the hype with these, but they did sit on NDC in the US for a little bit when they re-released them with the padded heel (this was after Kanye wore them), got the Black/White from the original release and passed on the White/Black restock because of the padding.

From what I recall, Canada never got the original colourways that released during the 2012 Summer Olympics (Volt, Blue Glow, Red Glow, Black/White, White/Black etc.), the first trainers we got were blue/green and purple? I had to get mine from the US. This time around, they revised the heel and stuck with an unpadded version, hope they will fit close to the original unpadded trainers, would definitely load up on whatever colourways they release if that's the case.
They did sit at the outlets in all colours...I grabbed the og colourways when they did for around $52 a piece after discounts. The outlet stores here get the leftovers or stuff that sits state side.

have to disagree about m/c sitting in outlets. if you go back to posts here when m/c's dropped at VM there was def lots of hype & they disappeared within a day

so they did hit outlets but did not sit. other colorways like volt def sat

have to disagree about m/c sitting in outlets. if you go back to posts here when m/c's dropped at VM there was def lots of hype & they disappeared within a day

Yeah, MCs went quick. Shout out to whoever gave the heads up in here about them being at VM. Was able to place a phone order with them and got the last 9.5 in the back.

I'm talking after they first released way back ...when the Vaughan mills Nike outlet store was a little shack in the corner of the mall...all colors sat and sat and then they dropped their prices and added discounts.

I'm talking after they first released way back ...when the Vaughan mills Nike outlet store was a little shack in the corner of the mall...all colors sat and sat and then they dropped their prices and added discounts.
If you're talking about the actual OG colourways, we never got them in Canada, the unpadded ones that we got were only blue/green and purple (less than desirable colourways to most), those did sit at outlets.

We never got the Volt pair in Canada (those are the US Olympics medal stand pair), wanted those from the most but settled for the blue/volt pair, from a random restock at Niketown Chicago, perhaps you're thinking electric green?

Multicolours sitting may be a stretch, but at least they were available for more than a day and they did restock. I remember hearing about it and immediately called to hold, when I went after work, they still had most sizes on the shelf, at the very least they had enough stock that it wasn't cleared out by re-sellers.

Nike Tech Pant are also available in Dixie Mall 50% off sz L & below.

Also anyone know if any cws of the kobe a.d nxt made it to the outlet?

This the Nike Clearance Store or Footlocker?

I thought Nike opens in the fall.

TIA

Back
Top Bottom