Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hello, new member here. Has anyone experienced raffle ****ery at Capsule? They just did the Tom Sachs Nikecraft raffle. Seems no one cared about that raffle. I just commented on their IG. askin has anyone won? They totally deleted all the comments and took out the options. I heard rumors of them backdooring limited releases before. It seems so sketch they would delete comments and took out the comment options. The comments are not even bad or hate on them.

Full Size Run

I was there on Saturday. Off the top of my head they had:
- Multicolour mariah flyknit racers
- Multicolour flyknit racer
- A couple vapormax colourways ( womens had triple black in size 7 and 8 )
- Zoom Fly

If anyone can help out with both multicolour racer's and mariahs in a size 10 message me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Hello, new member here. Has anyone experienced raffle ****ery at Capsule? They just did the Tom Sachs Nikecraft raffle. Seems no one cared about that raffle. I just commented on their IG. askin has anyone won? They totally deleted all the comments and took out the options. I heard rumors of them backdooring limited releases before. It seems so sketch they would delete comments and took out the comment options. The comments are not even bad or hate on them.

sounds about right. Not a lot of spots got them though. I thought my chances were good since these didn't merit yeezy hype

Popped in the 306 Yonge store as I was in the area:smh: what a ghost town of sitting GRs. We all kinda predicted this would happen, but just extra sad to see in person. Literally a waste of space.

How about re-upping on new Toronto-themed tees to keep things fresh (esp. during summer)? Nope.
#fail

Dixie is getting a Nike outlet?

I heard there was another Nike outlet was opening then I seen this... IMG_2342.PNG

I will be there a lot then. I would have preferred heartland as it's more "classy" .. Dixie mall is whatever. I guess they're trying to make it better.

Popped in the 306 Yonge store as I was in the area:smh: what a ghost town of sitting GRs. We all kinda predicted this would happen, but just extra sad to see in person. Literally a waste of space.

How about re-upping on new Toronto-themed tees to keep things fresh (esp. during summer)? Nope.
#fail

"evil laughter"

#fail

Not surprising to me either. When you release massive quantities of trash Jordans like they have been doing constantly, everyone is bound to get burnt out. No wonder consumers are not buying. Everyone is sick of the 18th colour way of an 8 or a 13...

Also, those 'premium' all-black 5s are a huge joke of a pair. Literally no effort put into the pair and that $500 could have easily been spent on something of actual value. Jordan brand seems to be shooting themselves in the foot this past summer in my opinion.

That's the old sears?

This is gonna get good

If you zoom out, the store will be located where the Michaels use to be.

I will be there a lot then. I would have preferred heartland as it's more "classy" .. Dixie mall is whatever. I guess they're trying to make it better.

I was hoping near Heartland as well, considering there's more choices (stores wise) than in Dixie Mall, but can't complain since they're opening one (soon).

I was at the jordan store months ago and was disappointed with the lack of basketball gear

problem with 306 yonge & jb is that they are selling "stories" rather than actual products. keep making these alternate colorways "inspired by" some obscur event and how consumers react. they are like an aging sitcom waiting to get cut by the station

If anyone can help out with both multicolour racer's and mariahs in a size 10 message me. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

They didn't have a 10 in the racers from what I remember and this was as of like 2-3 weeks ago. My friend went over the weekend and no 10. It was smaller sizes, a gap and then 11 and up.

Not surprising to me either. When you release massive quantities of trash Jordans like they have been doing constantly, everyone is bound to get burnt out. No wonder consumers are not buying. Everyone is sick of the 18th colour way of an 8 or a 13...

Also, those 'premium' all-black 5s are a huge joke of a pair. Literally no effort put into the pair and that $500 could have easily been spent on something of actual value. Jordan brand seems to be shooting themselves in the foot this past summer in my opinion.

This. I like the fact that it's so easy to cop Jordans....but the colorways they've been pumping out are nasty.

problem with 306 yonge & jb is that they are selling "stories" rather than actual products. keep making these alternate colorways "inspired by" some obscur event and how consumers react. they are like an aging sitcom waiting to get cut by the station

The David Letterman Jordan 1s, and the upcoming Saturday Night Live Jordan 6s are both hilariously whack.

This. I like the fact that it's so easy to cop Jordans....but the colorways they've been pumping out are nasty.

The David Letterman Jordan 1s, and the upcoming Saturday Night Live Jordan 6s are both hilariously whack.

omg SNL aj6 is an actual shoe. "excuse me I had to laugh at that"

^^
The rent at that particular location is no joke either so don't be surprised if the store is shuttered by the end of this year or next year. The Nike Canada flagship formerly at Bloor was losing money for years until they finally pulled the plug on it. That store carried both Nike & Jordan product.

This whack Jordan store should've been around circa '11 till about the end of '16. If Nike/JB had foresight they could've launched JB stores around '09 right after the CDPs dropped and Kanye was influencing cats by wearing AJ I-VIIIs.

As others have mentioned the product, overall build quality and colourways are straight garbage. Jordan brand needs to scale back on their lifestyle offerings and go back to their premium performance roots.

Back
Top Bottom