Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

omg SNL aj6 is an actual shoe. "excuse me I had to laugh at that"

Lol. Yup. Almost as funny as Michael Jordan wearing sunglasses when he came out for his monologue.

jordan-6-flight-jacket-2.jpg
michael-jordan-saturday-night-live-snl-jacet.jpg

They should make the Jordan store a Nike town.

But is it even operated by Nike? I got a footaction receipt on my grand opening purchase this year. I got a ftl receipt for the asg opening last year. All the employees are from foot locker.

They should make the Jordan store a Nike town.

But is it even operated by Nike? I got a footaction receipt on my grand opening purchase this year. I got a ftl receipt for the asg opening last year. All the employees are from foot locker.

It's basically an extension of Foot Action

i agree with everyone here - it's a little too late for Jordan brand trying to cash in on the hype. They missed the boat. Don't get me started on raising those prices two years back for "remastered shoes". I think fashion has also changed a bit where pants ankles became more tapered and you can't always wear a pair of clunky big basketball shoes the way you could with baggy jeans lol.

I know there has been previous discussion re DHL and duties, but my question is a bit different.

In the past, when I've had to pay duties, they would hold my package until I paid. I've now seen that ppl get deliveries and then receive a bill later on. If this has happened to you, was there any indication that you should be expecting fees? Or was it totally unexpected?

I know there has been previous discussion re DHL and duties, but my question is a bit different.

In the past, when I've had to pay duties, they would hold my package until I paid. I've now seen that ppl get deliveries and then receive a bill later on. If this has happened to you, was there any indication that you should be expecting fees? Or was it totally unexpected?

KITH is notorious for this because they use DHL for shipping. For me there was no indication that I was expected to pay duties. 2 months or so later I got a phone call from DHL requesting to pay for duties.

It's entirely hit or miss.
I've had both scenarios hit me with a Kith order - pay before delivery, and pay 2-6 months after delivery.

There's no rhyme or reason

Hey guys, I was one of the lucky few who was able to purchase the Nike Flyknit Trainers last week on Nike.ca. Nike with their QC again...or I'm just unlucky with Nike. I got them today but there was a distinct cut right between the midsole and the outsole on one of the shoes. I tried to talk to their chat support but the only thing they could do for me is a return, and nothing else. :emoji_neutral_face:

Attachments

• 20597571_10154693237366766_280253691_o.jpg
    20597571_10154693237366766_280253691_o.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 68
Hey guys, I was one of the lucky few who was able to purchase the Nike Flyknit Trainers last week on Nike.ca. Nike with their QC again...or I'm just unlucky with Nike. I got them today but there was a distinct cut right between the midsole and the outsole on one of the shoes. I tried to talk to their chat support but the only thing they could do for me is a return, and nothing else. :emoji_neutral_face:

Try chat multiple times. usually find a sympathetic ear that might give you a 20% disco code.
You're not going to get a new pair from them though.

Best bet is to return it, get a disco code, and try your luck again when retail stores drop in August

Try chat multiple times. usually find a sympathetic ear that might give you a 20% disco code.
You're not going to get a new pair from them though.

Best bet is to return it, get a disco code, and try your luck again when retail stores drop in August

I would agree with this advice. A buddy of mine recently purchased the light bone Air Uptempos and there was markings on the sole. He received a 10% discount (yeah not much), and he decided to go ahead and keep his pair because its underneath the sole and can prob be scratched out.

As for the Trainers, from what I recall they do release again on the 24th.

Semi offtopic... I am passing, but if anyone is interested in those Yeeknit Trainers, I would wait three weeks (even if you strikeout on the restock) instead of paying the resale price now of the limited Nike.ca stock just shipped out to a select few. I am predicting they could be had close to retail. I could be wrong.

KITH is notorious for this because they use DHL for shipping. For me there was no indication that I was expected to pay duties. 2 months or so later I got a phone call from DHL requesting to pay for duties.

just wondering...what will happen if they call few months after & you ignore them & not pay?

just wondering...what will happen if they call few months after & you ignore them & not pay?

I do not advise this.

Delinquency will result in the following:
A. You will have all future DHL deliveries withheld until the fee is paid
B. DHL will forward your account to a collections agency and harass you everyday until you pay
C. the second that a collections agency is involved, your credit score will nosedive

There is no argument you could make (not even, "you should have told me about this month's ago") that will change the fact that you owe taxes/duties/brokerage fees

I'll take them off your hands if they 10.5

That's horrible man, I had some glue stains on mine as well, but I would be so pissed getting a pair like that after staying up late to cop.

It doesn't seem like they fixed the heel tab problem cutting into your heels when wearing no show socks like they did on the OG Trainers. I've tried them on and I'm pretty sure I'll have the same problem with these.

I do not advise this.

Delinquency will result in the following:
A. You will have all future DHL deliveries withheld until the fee is paid
B. DHL will forward your account to a collections agency and harass you everyday until you pay
C. the second that a collections agency is involved, your credit score will nosedive

There is no argument you could make (not even, "you should have told me about this month's ago") that will change the fact that you owe taxes/duties/brokerage fees

Fully agree with this advice.

Update. The delivery guy left a notice on my door saying I owe duties, so I need to pay online before they'll actually drop it off.

It depends if they make multiple attempts or if you have to pick it up. If you have to pick it up, you pay when you get to the pickup location. If they are making another attempt, you can either pay at the door when the delivery guy comes. If you pay online and it requires signature, then they will give you the package at the door. If it doesn't require signature and you pay online, they will likely just leave it at the door.

Is it me or are a lot of buyers on Kijiji uneducated on what they're "trying" to buy? I'm currently selling a pair of shorts and the first thing this lame tells me is that they're FAKE.

Sorry, just have to see if you guys are dealing with these type of fools in this city.

I've seen tons of fake stuff on Kijiji, and have never felt the need to tell the seller they're fake. Must be kids lol

I've seen tons of fake stuff on Kijiji, and have never felt the need to tell the seller they're fake. Must be kids lol

Same here, I just keep it moving. My only issue is that I've never sold/bought/been accused of having FAKE items. Just started off my morning on the wrong foot LOL

Back
Top Bottom