Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got a similar charge ($45) when a friend sent me shoes from LA marked at $200 US. They definitely opened it up, so they marked it at the resell amount instead of what was marked on the front at $200. Now that I think about it, with the coupon I used and minus shipping, the shoe cost about $250 USD, which is $314 Canadian, haha. So they marked it at the resell price instead of retail. Which is incorrect, since the real value of the goods is meant to be $200 and resell shouldn't play a role in duties. It was a good kick in the butt for me to avoid Stockx though. And in the end, $114 isn't going to make a huge difference in my life. I also want to get rid of some shoes. Mainly my NMD PK Olive Camo... That's been sitting in my closet for over a year now without touching pavement. I've grown out of NMDs... I have an ad up looking to sell or trade for Ultra Boost 1.0s, haha.

What size are you bud?

Would you trade a pair of deadstock white yeezys for vnds am1 "the six"?

In terms of value: Locally... the am1 should add. But elsewhere like EU, the AM1 would prob go for more. In terms of preference: I have the AM1 but I don't own those specific yeezys. I do have other yeezys and I would never consider trading my AM1's for those.

not straight up for sure but i think it depends on the condition of the VNDS. Once a shoe is no longer DS, condition is really subjective. I've had ppl come to me with VNDS shoes that were super beat so it would depend on the condition (i.e. creasing, sock piling, drag, etc...) but it's hard to judge until you see them in person. I would say you'd likely need to add $150 (at a min) on top given used AM1 "The 6s" have gone for 400 CAD and those Creams at a minimum i'd think would go for $550-$600 CAD but that's just my opinion.

any yeezy's are more of a milestone in anyone's collection than am1 six's. if someone must get a pair or am1 there are at least 10 more important/hyped/better ones than the sixes. as someone mentioned, essentially ultra moires with maple leaf on em and Ive seen ultra moires going for $120 @ VM

that drake yorkdale video is sick tho

any yeezy's are more of a milestone in anyone's collection than am1 six's. if someone must get a pair or am1 there are at least 10 more important/hyped/better ones than the sixes. as someone mentioned, essentially ultra moires with maple leaf on em and Ive seen ultra moires going for $120 @ VM

Strongly disagree with your statement re: milestone but everyone has their own opinions and tastes.
I'd value almost 30 different AM1s over a yeezy. Any damn day
If the shape wasn't so fu-fu, a pair of "the 6" would be easy grail status

Sizes are limited, but assuming you're in the 9-11 range, then it should be around $300. Remember you can always throw an offer as well if you're not in a rush to get them. I think Goat had the same price range.

https://stockx.com/air-max-1-canada-the-6

yea i just took a look at both shoes and even when DS there's at least a $150 gap just going through StockX but again ppl are still about them Yeezys so the market rate is higher here and in the US

to each his own but i'd rather wear the am1 six's instead of the yeezy v2 that you see everyone in the city wear.

IMO, the AM1 "The 6" looks way to basic and plain for the price they're going for. It's a versatile shoe, but the materials, comfort and colourway doesn't scream $300+ to me.

IMO, the AM1 "The 6" looks way to basic and plain for the price they're going for. It's a versatile shoe, but the materials, comfort and colourway doesn't scream $300+ to me.
Slapped "Limited" & region or in this case Toronto release.
People will flock for those hype alone.

Slapped "Limited" & region or in this case Toronto release.
People will flock for those hype alone.

If I remember correctly, the 6 AM1 actually weren't all that hyped.
I know people who managed to buy multiples from the EC Nike with ease.

Back
Top Bottom