Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sizes are limited, but assuming you're in the 9-11 range, then it should be around $300. Remember you can always throw an offer as well if you're not in a rush to get them. I think Goat had the same price range.

https://stockx.com/air-max-1-canada-the-6

Been looking for a pair of them, but looking for a pair in size 12 is not an easy task at all. NetMagnetism has a used pair for $575 USD, a little too high of a price for me.:rolleyes

I think I just got a turd of a customs agent. I ordered a pair of shoes from Social Status that was $180 US and only got charged $40 in duties. That box wasn't opened or anything and the order was only charged duties, not taxes so it was 18%. This order was $50 something in duties and $40 something in taxes. I sent an email to the CBSA complaint department. I think the biggest injustice was the fact that it was marked at $200 US but they put the value at $314 Canadian... I don't know what currency they decided to exchange but awful...

Anyway, if they don't do anything, I can't really do much. This is as far as I'm going to go. Lesson learned, no more global purchases unless the duty limit has been increased.

Ouch ill let you guys know how my stock x order goes.. taken a while so far though, almost 3 weeks since i placed the order

Full Size Run

I was there on Saturday. Off the top of my head they had:
- Multicolour mariah flyknit racers
- Multicolour flyknit racer
- A couple vapormax colourways ( womens had triple black in size 7 and 8 )
- Zoom Fly

Since this was asked just another ES update.

Still FSR of the MC Flyknit Racers & Mariah Flyknit Racers
- Very few sizes of vapormax dark greens and some other teal/blue/green cw which didn't look good
- FSR Super.Fly React https://sneakernews.com/2017/07/27/jordan-super-fly-2017-space-jam/
- FSR White Hyperdunk 2017 mids
- FSR Kobe AD purple and Igloo
- FSR PG1 ivory? cw
- Some scattered sizes of PG1 elements
- Womans had more sizes of the Vapormax (forgot the cw) and few sizes left of the triple black
- FSR of a bunch of Lebron soldiers
- Lots of tech fleece pieces

Cheers!

Does anyone know what might be at the 'Adidas Corporate Store' (in Woodbridge)?

A family member got an invite through work and gave it to me, but I'm not sure what to expect, or even know if it's even worth heading out there.

Does anyone know what might be at the 'Adidas Corporate Store' (in Woodbridge)?

A family member got an invite through work and gave it to me, but I'm not sure what to expect, or even know if it's even worth heading out there.

Haven't been in a while but if the pass has 50 percent off its usually not bad to check it out. About a 30 min drive for me. If it's any further I would not go.

Usually can find some deals. Won't have new releases and hyped stuff like ultraboosts nmds etc. But now that supplies seem to be higher might see some ultraboosts there.

The prices are much better compared to Nike employee store.

Haven't been in a while but if the pass has 50 percent off its usually not bad to check it out. About a 30 min drive for me. If it's any further I would not go.

Usually can find some deals. Won't have new releases and hyped stuff like ultraboosts nmds etc. But now that supplies seem to be higher might see some ultraboosts there.

The prices are much better compared to Nike employee store.

Thanks for the info. I haven't had an opportunity to check out Boost tech, so I was hoping there might be something available at a reasonable price to give me that chance.

The drive is kind of deep though...

If I remember correctly, the 6 AM1 actually weren't all that hyped.
I know people who managed to buy multiples from the EC Nike with ease.

Not sure that was the case. Most places in Toronto who actually released the shoe (Community 54 & Livestock) had pretty deep lines early in the morning from overnight campouts. EC wasn't much help either around that time cause I remember going to the store multiple times and they said they weren't sure what was going on with the release that week

Those people must be very lucky because that drop wasn't easy. IIRC everywhere had lineups and not many pairs to go around.

Yorkdale gonna be allowing a campout?

Probably, they know what they're getting into. Before the raffle system they were allowing campouts for popular drops. You just got to figure out where the lineup will be.

Higher priority issues like the countless 'events' they throw for IG influencers? To me it just seems like they have the wrong priorities. Instead of pushing out quality products, they try and create huge marketing pushes for pairs with no thought or effort put behind them.

Actually, Nike Canada and Nike Toronto are the people who are in charge of the PR/Marketing for influencers like that- nothing to do with the online store. Nike.ca is operated and shipped from Europe and there is little to no communication between them and the Nike people who are in charge of said "events" and influencer marketing here in Canada.

Thanks for the info. I haven't had an opportunity to check out Boost tech, so I was hoping there might be something available at a reasonable price to give me that chance.

The drive is kind of deep though...

I work down the street from the corporate store and in my opinion it is trash. There are a lot of exclusions from the 50% OFF including stan smiths and superstars last time I went. anything with boost just doesn't look good as they're more bulky runners

Nike TEC had the most stock. Boutiques didn't have much and online (Nike.ca) was a mess. The smaller boutiques only had about a FSR. There's prob only a few hundred pairs in the city for a shoe that was made for us. The SNKRS release got canceled so people who wanted them from other parts of the world had a hard time getting them. I could've lined up again to get a double but I couldn't even get my size the first time. I'm still sitting on a 9.5 if anyone knows someone with a 9 that wants to swap.

I work down the street from the corporate store and in my opinion it is trash. There are a lot of exclusions from the 50% OFF including stan smiths and superstars last time I went. anything with boost just doesn't look good as they're more bulky runners

Appreciate the suggestion. Thanks.

Vapor Max back on Nike ID. Definitely a pricing error. Listed as $225 CAD, cheaper than retail versions. Act quick before they correct it!
Wow good find! Vapormax ID are $240 USD on the US site, so ours should probably be priced around $300 CAD

I can also confirm that the customs fees in relation to stock x are an arm and a leg, just got a pair of ubs i ordered on july 20.. had to pay 109 in duties they charge you 18% then hst ontop of it.. woulda been fine with the 18% which is what eastbay charges whenever i order over the border but damn man.. kinda bummed cause i got 3 other pairs on the way from stock x

Just at Burloak - I think it's 30% off all clearance this weekend at the outlets - back wall, clothing and red tag shoes on shelves.

I can also confirm that the customs fees in relation to stock x are an arm and a leg, just got a pair of ubs i ordered on july 20.. had to pay 109 in duties they charge you 18% then hst ontop of it.. woulda been fine with the 18% which is what eastbay charges whenever i order over the border but damn man.. kinda bummed cause i got 3 other pairs on the way from stock x

:sick:

Nike TEC had the most stock. Boutiques didn't have much and online (Nike.ca) was a mess. The smaller boutiques only had about a FSR. There's prob only a few hundred pairs in the city for a shoe that was made for us. The SNKRS release got canceled so people who wanted them from other parts of the world had a hard time getting them. I could've lined up again to get a double but I couldn't even get my size the first time. I'm still sitting on a 9.5 if anyone knows someone with a 9 that wants to swap.

Nike running had 6 sizes in each size down to a size 6 men's which was rare. I think 13 was the biggest

Vapor Max back on Nike ID. Definitely a pricing error. Listed as $225 CAD, cheaper than retail versions. Act quick before they correct it!

Wow just seeing this, im not really getting notifications for this thread.

Thought i missed out but its still listed at 225. Gonna pull hope they honor it.

Good looks my dude!

Been refreshing the OVO site all day hoping those "Free The Demon" hoodies would finally drop. Nothing yet....

Back
Top Bottom