Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yup, or any station in general :lol:. Only time I did a transit hub meetup was last year, Kijiji meetup with some guy from Hamilton. We met at the Go bus terminal at Union Station. Only went through with it because it was during the lunch hour, I had to be in the area that day anyways and the guy seemed cool.

A friend of mine had a Kijiji meetup at Bloor/Yonge station back in the fall. Was selling some CPs and the buyer gave him fake money. Luckily my friend is a club/events manager so he deals with money regularly. Right when he felt the money he knew it was funny. The buyer tried to say he just got fresh bills taken out the bank, he was also claiming he from the NY even though he had a Canadian number.

I did a meetup at Yorkdale station where the buyer was on the inside of the barrier and I was on the outside. I only did it because it was for a pair of size 7 women's shoes so girl couldn't have been that big, and she would have had to climb up the stairs to get to the train. Everything went well

So I'm selling pretty much every brand new sneaker that I have sitting around in sizes 9-10 and will let them go for steals...More recent air Jordans, nikes (kobes), and some boost. Get at me if you want more details.

I personally rather deal with consignment and pay the extra for the legitimacy.
Tried trading once, ended up with a fake pair.
Got a job offer in Vegas and needed some cash quick in order to relocate. Sold some pairs I had on ice. Met up where ever the person felt comfortable, the mall at Bloor station, Eaton Centre, Finch station, yorkdale station, my place. All cool dudes except the floppers.
One dude tried telling me my pair were fake based on the site he googled up. I even had the receipt and box and all. I was cheesed, he wasted my time and low key wanted to rob him right there.

anyone trying to get the triple black nmds? Ive been stuck on the processing order page for 10mins now.

i can still use my Canadian CC within SNKRS to make purchases,

How? When I try to purchase anything, it always gives me an error. How did you enter your Canadian CC on there? I tried entering MN as the state (that's where I ship my shoes to) as the billing address, but it never lets me check out any pair.

Had a great selling experience yesterday. Sold a pair of Air Max 1's 3.26 to a cool dude at fairview yesterday. I had to run some errands yesterday so location worked out perfectly. The guy messaged me on kijiji but another guy flopped.

Also I went to yorkdale on Weds afternoon and it was a zoo of the lineup at the ovo store. All these suburban kids and they all looked baby soft lol. I guess that's the demographic.

Toronto mantra for sneakers - 'resell is life'

Our sports teams suck so we have nothing else to do/live for here :tongue: haha

But seriously, Toronto is becoming a large part an immigrant city where the mentality is "HUSTLE, HUSTLE, HUSTLE" so it doesn't surprise me. Combine that with limited stock and an influx of hypebeasts, you got yourself the perfect market. Obviously it's annoying seeing these guys trying to resell EVERYTHING!! The poor are trying to get rich and the rich are trying to get richer... it's the people in the middle that suffer the most (those who want to buy the shoes to actually wear)....

How? When I try to purchase anything, it always gives me an error. How did you enter your Canadian CC on there? I tried entering MN as the state (that's where I ship my shoes to) as the billing address, but it never lets me check out any pair.

Works for me too. It won't take my MC for some reason but my Visa works.

All good brother. Just a couple of guys sharing their opinions online about a common love/interest- no need to get triggered haha :smile:

Being a huge AM1 fan and being raised in Toronto, this shoe was definitely a GRAIL for me. What drew me to the discussion in the first place was the original question of trading Yeezys for AM1s because I actually sold off a pair of yeezys to pay for a resale pair of AM1 Atmos so I could definitely relate to the poster's situation.

For me, my top 3 "must haves" are:

1. Air Jordan 1 Breds
2. AM1 Atmos
3. AM1 "The 6"

Curious to know what others' top 3 "must haves" are as everyone's tastes is different. Definitely shows your age/generation though haha

Which Atmos AM1? They have quite a few. As for list I'm guessing shoes in general as opposed to AM1's. I'll just list my top 3 AM1's

1. Patta x Parra Cherrywood
2. Atmos Tiger Camo
3. Patta Chlorophyll

Which Atmos AM1? They have quite a few. As for list I'm guessing shoes in general as opposed to AM1's. I'll just list my top 3 AM1's

2. Atmos Tiger Camo
3. Patta Chlorophyll

Flip the order upside down and switch the tiger with the University blue OG and that's mine

Weird. It works for me and I use my Canadian Visa debit/CC.

Our sports teams suck so we have nothing else to do/live for here :tongue: haha

But seriously, Toronto is becoming a large part an immigrant city where the mentality is "HUSTLE, HUSTLE, HUSTLE" so it doesn't surprise me. Combine that with limited stock and an influx of hypebeasts, you got yourself the perfect market. Obviously it's annoying seeing these guys trying to resell EVERYTHING!! The poor are trying to get rich and the rich are trying to get richer... it's the people in the middle that suffer the most (those who want to buy the shoes to actually wear)....

Yeah, folks want to 'get rich' with minimal amounts of work and effort. That, combined with the fact that sneakers are becoming more mainstream and more kids are getting into it, makes it harder for us die hard fans to get them.

I know I'm gonna sound extremely arrogant here, but if somebody wants to waste several hours of their time to make like $20 off me, I'll be more than happy to pay the premium. My time is much more valuable than that.

anyone trying to get the triple black nmds? Ive been stuck on the processing order page for 10mins now.
I was so close yet so far... went through my PP and even signed into FL.. then I spent about 3 min on the "order processing" and then zeros. Was probably my mistake signing into FL... oh well.. maybe I can find a pear in store... lol

I was so close yet so far... went through my PP and even signed into FL.. then I spent about 3 min on the "order processing" and then zeros. Was probably my mistake signing into FL... oh well.. maybe I can find a pear in store... lol

Possibly an apple as well.

2. Atmos Tiger Camo
3. Patta Chlorophyll

For me, it'd be the AM1 Atmos Elephant. Your top 3 is pretty sweet. Didn't have to be just AM1 though as I listed the AJ 1 Breds in mine haha

Yeah, folks want to 'get rich' with minimal amounts of work and effort. That, combined with the fact that sneakers are becoming more mainstream and more kids are getting into it, makes it harder for us die hard fans to get them.

I know I'm gonna sound extremely arrogant here, but if somebody wants to waste several hours of their time to make like $20 off me, I'll be more than happy to pay the premium. My time is much more valuable than that.

I'm sure we all have those friends now that were never into sneakers but started purchasing hype sneakers recently... I know I have TONS in my circle of friends...I blame ADIDAS for this...more specifically, BOOST and YEEZYs as they fall under the "lifestyle" genre. I feel as though people stay clear of the AJs because they're still typically associated as being "baller" shoes, which I don't mind.

You must be REALLY desperate to want to make a profit off shoes for less than minimum wage....especially when it's going to increase to $15/hr by 2018....it seriously doesn't make sense to me.....

Back
Top Bottom