Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For me, it'd be the AM1 Atmos Elephant. Your top 3 is pretty sweet. Didn't have to be just AM1 though as I listed the AJ 1 Breds in mine haha

I'm sure we all have those friends now that were never into sneakers but started purchasing hype sneakers recently... I know I have TONS in my circle of friends...I blame ADIDAS for this...more specifically, BOOST and YEEZYs as they fall under the "lifestyle" genre. I feel as though people stay clear of the AJs because they're still typically associated as being "baller" shoes, which I don't mind.

You must be REALLY desperate to want to make a profit off shoes for less than minimum wage....especially when it's going to increase to $15/hr by 2018....it seriously doesn't make sense to me.....

Yea "athleisure" is getting big now. I think non shoe people will still gravitate towards boost because of comfort. It appeals to females as well. Jordans aren't the most comfortable shoes so I can see why some people don't really care for them.

Most Wanted List:

1. Amsterdam AM1 - have wanted these for ages and just haven't pulled the trigger on a pair. Tougher to find in DS/legit VNDS now
2. BRS AM1
3. Bacon/DQM AM90 - maybe my fav 90 c/w. Had a pair that was too small. Sold and just never rebought....yet
(4.) I'll admit I still would love to grab a pair of Red Octobers at some point. Super hype-y but there's just something about them to me

Great list! As a heavy Air Max fan, I can definitely relate.

I've been lucky enough to scoop up a lot of the 87's that have been on my list for really great prices...stuff like Atmos Safari's, Curry's, Storm's and Viotech 95's, all for around the $150-200 mark during the Goodfoot days. There's just a few pairs I'd love to eventually nab on the list.

1. Air Max 87 - USA (the flag on the tongue and heel)
2. Air Max 90 - Homegrown
3. Air Max 95 - Monster
4. Air Max BW - Stash
5. Air Max 95 - Juventus
6. Air Max 87 - Viotech

I'm positive there's tons more probably on my Watched list on eBay, that aren't coming to me at the moment but these are definitely some wants of mine.

Great list! As a heavy Air Max fan, I can definitely relate.

I've been lucky enough to scoop up a lot of the 87's that have been on my list for really great prices...stuff like Atmos Safari's, Curry's, Storm's and Viotech 95's, all for around the $150-200 mark during the Goodfoot days. There's just a few pairs I'd love to eventually nab on the list.

1. Air Max 87 - USA (the flag on the tongue and heel)
2. Air Max 90 - Homegrown
3. Air Max 95 - Monster
4. Air Max BW - Stash
5. Air Max 95 - Juventus
6. Air Max 87 - Viotech

I'm positive there's tons more probably on my Watched list on eBay, that aren't coming to me at the moment but these are definitely some wants of mine.
Great call on the Stash BW's....those would on my list too, along with the 95's. All the older 95's with the bigger air bubbles are so pretty, but seem to be the most prone to crumbling sadly. The air unit on the Air Bursts might be even better....such an underrated model.

Just came back from Nike Vmills.

-2 for 30 graphic tees
-30% off clearance
-Tech Fleece isn't on sale
-30% other random stuff
-forgot to check if the back wall is on sale
-There doing those MVP passes for future purchases

The only kicks worth noting:

Attachments

• IMG_2126.JPG
    IMG_2126.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2758.JPG
    IMG_2758.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1563.JPG
    IMG_1563.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0210.JPG
    IMG_0210.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
All good brother. Just a couple of guys sharing their opinions online about a common love/interest- no need to get triggered haha :smile:

Being a huge AM1 fan and being raised in Toronto, this shoe was definitely a GRAIL for me. What drew me to the discussion in the first place was the original question of trading Yeezys for AM1s because I actually sold off a pair of yeezys to pay for a resale pair of AM1 Atmos so I could definitely relate to the poster's situation.

For me, my top 3 "must haves" are:

1. Air Jordan 1 Breds
2. AM1 Atmos
3. AM1 "The 6"

Curious to know what others' top 3 "must haves" are as everyone's tastes is different. Definitely shows your age/generation though haha

Most Wanted List

1. Nike Air Kidd (Phoenix Sun&Reverse colorway)
2. 1989 AJ IV Cement (mainly to soleswap and display)
3. Any highly coveted SB dunk, too many to name; SBTG,homers,Haze,Paris,Pigeon,WTD,Pharrell,De La Soul, Doom, Jedi

Logging in first time since years for the new site ,
Had those Kidd with both skins along with the pip and glove tb skins
Heavy as bricks, super restrictive, and I could see stream on the clear part on the Payton 2 mins in wearing them .
But they were great looking
Loved them

Heavy as bricks, super restrictive, and I could see stream on the clear part on the Payton 2 mins in wearing them .
Loved them

yes those ones. alpha project and their innovations. bad idea from an accounting standpoint. when they wore out, why sell skins only for fractional price of a shoe when nike can sell you a completely new shoe at a higher price. I waited for more skins to come out and it def did not happen, at least in canada.

yeezy 700 runners dropped an hour ago on ys. this was a real quick strike. no announcements, no raffles. just like good old days.

yes those ones. alpha project and their innovations. bad idea from an accounting standpoint. when they wore out, why sell skins only for fractional price of a shoe when nike can sell you a completely new shoe at a higher price. I waited for more skins to come out and it def did not happen, at least in canada.

yeezy 700 runners dropped an hour ago on ys. this was a real quick strike. no announcements, no raffles. just like good old days.

Those joints are awful. Look like something youd find at biway back in the day

Those 700 is really ugly IMO. Interesting to see how well they will do.

yes me too. my take is that its going to be like the powerphases. great initial hype but mostly retail after

is it an actual adidas product? or a yeezy shoe that licensed boost technology from adidas? yeezy's own shoe tend to sit tho look at their boots

regardless on the looks Im glad they dropped it the way they did

Loved them

Saw them in an Eastbay magazine cover in 2003, cut it out and stuck it on my then collage sticker binder. Hounded down a DS pair on ebay for a couple years and even got a custom acrylic box for them.

I'm glad the 700 Runners were released this way and most people that wanted them had a decent chance to get them, but after shipping + duties, you're looking at the sneakers possibly costing around $600 CAD, which is just insane to me.

I'm glad the 700 Runners were released this way and most people that wanted them had a decent chance to get them, but after shipping + duties, you're looking at the sneakers possibly costing around $600 CAD, which is just insane to me.

My NMD Black Japans from ADC got cancelled because of stock. What a joke that website is...

instore ?

Yes. But keep in mind that this is only for employees of Champs/FTL.

Just to be clear, DYNAMICS DYNAMICS (though you should read this as DiplomatTDOT), is this for Footlocker as well? I ask because they're usually at the same time (same company) but you specifically said Champs?

anyone know if the Nike Sneakrs app for Europe is going to be open to Canada as well since we fall under the Euro distribution geo?

Back
Top Bottom