Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It will not from what I hear. I presume you are talking about the restock coming soon.

yea, was curious to see if we'd luck out and get access in general but wouldn't hurt to have had a chance at getting some of the restocks too

Thoughts on the Norse/Adidas Terrex collab? May grab these off the Norse website since it's 20% off for non-EU customers. So about $200 CAD shipped (retail is $245 + tax).

Customs fees may kill that though....

Yes. But keep in mind that this is only for employees of Champs/FTL.

Just to be clear, DYNAMICS DYNAMICS (though you should read this as DiplomatTDOT), is this for Footlocker as well? I ask because they're usually at the same time (same company) but you specifically said Champs?

My fault I missed this post. Not sure if it was FL too, based off past history I'd say yes.

I don't have FL/Champs plugs anymore :frown:

Yeah I lost my final FL/Champs plug in early 2016. All pretty much became family men and moved on :pimp:.

IMG_8663.JPG
Meanwhile at whole foods.....

Anyone a size 13 here and interested in NB x wings+horns 580 in sand/tan DS? Looking for a lot less than retail, they're too big for me.

If anyone is interested in the black and gold ovo canada goose timbershell jacket, canada goose yorkdale had two mediums and a large on the rack when I was browsing on sunday afternoon.

Boost ones as well?

Anyone know if tnT still got the y3 70% off? Only interested in the Retro boosts.

I did see models w/ boosts when I was there on Friday lunch time. But I don't recall all the sizes in various models. I would definitely check them out if you are in the area or if you have time to go. 70% off of Y-3 is major steal imo. They have apparel too, CDG shirts, y-3 apparel, adidas obyo collection, and AW x adidas collection as well. Discount varies depending on their reg price but anything over 250 is 70% off so i know all Y-3 are over that price for their sneakers.

I did see models w/ boosts when I was there on Friday lunch time. But I don't recall all the sizes in various models. I would definitely check them out if you are in the area or if you have time to go. 70% off of Y-3 is major steal imo. They have apparel too, CDG shirts, y-3 apparel, adidas obyo collection, and AW x adidas collection as well. Discount varies depending on their reg price but anything over 250 is 70% off so i know all Y-3 are over that price for their sneakers.

did they have qasa?

Do you remember if the Y-3 Stan Zips were part of that sale?

I can't recall seeing those.

did they have qasa?

yes the all blue, multiple sizes for around 160$ taxed. and one small size for the black pair. I was contemplating on getting this but I have the all grey pair already, so ended up buying the future runner low.

Again, I don't work for them. I'd suggest you call the store and ask if you have a specific model and size in mind. One pair that I thought it's a steal is the black / orange zg pureboost runner in size US11 for 140$ taxed.

Alright, I bought a pair of y3 approach futures. There aren't too many boost options on sale. Lots of sizes for the pair. 160 after tax. No pure boosts left from what I could see. I was going to get the ultra boost mid but there was staining on the white portion of it and I thought the ankle opening was too large. These are pretty dope though have the 1.0 traction.

Not all y3s are on sale unfortunately. They had the pure boost black and white but none of the new season stuff is on sale.

Dam, was hoping any black/white boost shoes would be on sale.

There were a few plain black ones. This is the pair I got. And again, for $161 after tax, it was a huge steal.

IMG_3019.jpg

They had this one too, but the pair I was going to buy was dirty: https://www.farfetch.com/ca/shoppin...-item-11963437.aspx?storeid=9594&from=listing

They also had this one: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c8/dd/20/c8dd20eb7bef90e64674e0ea63415a15.jpg

Sizes were limited. Not sure what's left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom