Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They're probably releasing tons of stock like the racers plus with Ye not wearing these cw, ppl aren't going crazy for them unless you're a fan of the sig

That could explain somewhat. I'm not a teen (I'm 27) so what Kanye wears has zero effect on what I buy or the models I like. That's actually why I cancelled my order. I like this CW a lot (pale grey) but decided to spend my money on a classic pair of leather boots instead of another pair of hypebeast sneakers. I may regret it down the line though for sure.

That could explain somewhat. I'm not a teen (I'm 27) so what Kanye wears has zero effect on what I buy or the models I like. That's actually why I cancelled my order. I like this CW a lot (pale grey) but decided to spend my money on a classic pair of leather boots instead of another pair of hypebeast sneakers. I may regret it down the line though for sure.

Couldn't agree more about the Ye effect...

I'm sure you'll likely be able to cop these later down the road at a discounted price similar to how the Orca Racers (w Volt) ended up being with all the restocks. Nikes going heavy on the trainer retros this year it appears so i wouldn't be surprised if they dropped other hyped cws like the Volts or MC later in the year.

Couldn't agree more about the Ye effect...

I'm sure you'll likely be able to cop these later down the road at a discounted price similar to how the Orca Racers (w Volt) ended up being with all the restocks. Nikes going heavy on the trainer retros this year it appears so i wouldn't be surprised if they dropped other hyped cws like the Volts or MC later in the year.

That's 100% accurate my dude. I remember the hype around the Oreo Racers even. I bought those on first release and the stock didn't last more than an hour on NDCA. Down the line, they were in EVERY sneaker store in the city and all over online in like every size. We obviously don't know all the factors which contribute to a shoe being so hyped and when they're going to produce more stock, but at the end of the day, it is sneakers we're talking about. Not gold or some rare diamonds...

That's 100% accurate my dude. I remember the hype around the Oreo Racers even. I bought those on first release and the stock didn't last more than an hour on NDCA. Down the line, they were in EVERY sneaker store in the city and all over online in like every size. We obviously don't know all the factors which contribute to a shoe being so hyped and when they're going to produce more stock, but at the end of the day, it is sneakers we're talking about. Not gold or some rare diamonds...

Agreed. If you're not in the business to make a living off kicks it ain't that serious, i mean for most of us they're just sneakers. If you lose out on one release, there's always going to be another down the road. If you're gonna get more personal value from the boots they're the better cop imo. You just reminded me of a sick pair of boots a buddy showed me yday lol

Hype and perceived value of sneakers is just corny to me.

I keep getting an error on my app when I try to buy things. I suspect its because my CC billing info is different from my shipping address. Do you mind if I ask how you entered your payment information in?

I've had all of the info entered on my NDC account. I've had it there long before SNKRS was even out. When I enter the app, all of my addresses are there to select as the shipping location. Just log into the website, enter your info, the next time you open SNKRS, it should all be there.

Agreed. If you're not in the business to make a living off kicks it ain't that serious, i mean for most of us they're just sneakers. If you lose out on one release, there's always going to be another down the road. If you're gonna get more personal value from the boots they're the better cop imo. You just reminded me of a sick pair of boots a buddy showed me yday lol

Hype and perceived value of sneakers is just corny to me.

Yup. I hate hype. I just look at pictures of what's dropping and make my mind up on whether or not I want them just based on the shoe itself. If I like the shoe, that's when I start reading into how difficult they will be to cop. Seems like most new sneakerheads nowadays (ie fat nerds who don't play sports) do the opposite - they only want the limited stuff. For example - the Off-white collection. All of those are trash. Looking like B-grades or unfinished prototypes.

I've had all of the info entered on my NDC account. I've had it there long before SNKRS was even out. When I enter the app, all of my addresses are there to select as the shipping location. Just log into the website, enter your info, the next time you open SNKRS, it should all be there.

Yeah I have all the info saved on my account as well, but it still won't let me check out on Snkrs. Oh well. Just gotta wait until 2018 when Canada finally gets the app I guess

Yeah I have all the info saved on my account as well, but it still won't let me check out on Snkrs. Oh well. Just gotta wait until 2018 when Canada finally gets the app I guess
Are you having issues checking out with a certain credit card? It doesn't like my MC but my Visa works.

So, any leftover pairs at Haven or Capsule to be put online? Copped the Pale Greys already. Still want the white ones.

So, any leftover pairs at Haven or Capsule to be put online? Copped the Pale Greys already. Still want the white ones.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

US got allocated a ton of pairs so one would hope the same holds true with us but chances are alot are getting scooped up with people re-queuing, etc.

Managed to scoop a 9.5 at Capsule, would prefer a 10 tho. :nerd:

Think there was a guy on kijiji looking to do a size swap for a 10 (for a 9.5) was going to do it but couldn't work a time out with him so i just wore the size 10 I had. He might still be looking to swap but beware of the flakiness

Think there was a guy on kijiji looking to do a size swap for a 10 (for a 9.5) was going to do it but couldn't work a time out with him so i just wore the size 10 I had. He might still be looking to swap but beware of the flakiness
Link?

I messaged him asking seriously wtf is up with that price :lol::rofl:

THEY ARE STILL IN STOCK MAN:wow:. I'm sure some of these people are like 14 year old kids as well.

On the flip side, some chump in my city bought the white Flyknit Trainers and tried to resell for $350. Dropped it down to $300, and then all the way to $250 last week. Oh, if only he had waited 5 more days. Some of these resellers are absolutely clueless.

Back
Top Bottom