Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone else grabbing the OG Blues tonight? I gotta say im liking Nike's method of doing re-releases, makes it much easier to grab pairs you really want.

Im staying up to grab a pair..they release at 3am right?? I hope i didn't stay up for nothing.

Why is there no link yet to purchase? Is it too early? Cant remember how this worked when I lucked out on the atmos back in march

Nice... this release seemed easier than the reds minus the issue with the product page.

I agree and I was able to double up with no issues. I'll be honest I'm exhausted, but I'm glad I toughed it out and got my pairs. 5pm couldn't come sooner lol.

Dedication to the game.

I like the 3am releases to - just gives ppl who really want it a chance at that time at night.

I like the 3am releases to - just gives ppl who really want it a chance at that time at night.
same...sure it sucks when you strike out and wait for the "restock" to happen which could stretch to like 4am. But, I've had more success with 3am than 10am drops, can't remember the last time I struck out on a 3am Nike drop.

How come the retail price of the air max 1 og is that high in Canada? It’s almost $50 cad (before tax) more comparing to the retail price in Asia

I agree and I was able to double up with no issues. I'll be honest I'm exhausted, but I'm glad I toughed it out and got my pairs. 5pm couldn't come sooner lol.

Went back in to double up, took 2 mins to wait in line and got another pair. But I decided not to be greedy and let it go. One pair is enough

Called in sick though, I got no sleep last night lol

Went back in to double up, took 2 mins to wait in line and got another pair. But I decided not to be greedy and let it go. One pair is enough

Called in sick though, I got no sleep last night lol

I hear you but in my case, when I completed my first order I noticed I missed one letter in my email address. I got worried it wouldn't go through, so I went back in to order another pair to ensure I got them. Well this morning I checked my account and both did in fact go through so I'll decide what I'll do with the second pair when they arrive. I'm running on 3.5 hours of sleep and feel pretty good but I know once I get home it'll be lights out lol.

the question isss..... who getting these CEOS
air-jordan-16-xvi-ceo-boardroom-AA1235-003.jpg

Also doubled up on the blue AM1's for the purpose of having a good quality pair. The inferior pair goes back to Nike. Did the same for the red ones.

missed them this morning cause i work the night shift been waiting for nike to re up a size 11 but nothing

nope not into em, heck im even losing interest in js as a whole, only think keeping me going are the 3s and 12s

Back
Top Bottom