Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Cookstown has the Pantone 7s and aj1 high decon (baby blue) ...$35 after stacked promos.
55398C5C-70AA-42BC-8BD4-0085EA936C8E.jpeg

Anybody know what the toddler section at burloak is looking like?

Burloak had Motorsport 4 from 5c up to 12c at 49.99. They had about 8 shoes in this section, mostly running shoes like roshe or w/e I think. They had Cyber Monday 3 from 13c, 1y, etc. For 59.99. They also had a black jordan 13 with some pink accents with similar sizing. For adults only really noticed the Pantone 7 for 169.99 I think. In terms of clothes I asked someone working in that section and they don't carry baby or toddler clothing right now, only boy/girls stuff.

Niagara (US side) had the premium white 5 on display ... other than that I didn't see anything.

Anyone go to Dixie outlet today? Any more Spiridons? Would imagine it's a zoo today. Friend lined up an hour to check out around 6PM last night.

Friend was there at open - line up went right in - no spiridons. By the time he left - 30 mins - store was packed.

Not worth it, there is a long thread on FlyerTalk WRT purchasing Rimowa at the Frankfurt airport, comes in way cheaper and you can use it on your trip (obviously fly there with a suitcase or a duffle that can be stuffed in your new Rimowa.

Personally I have a few Samsonite Inovas' 28, no frills super light polycarbonate hard cases with enough give that it doesn't crack or explode, been pretty bulletproof and I got a deal on 3 of them at $200 each. With Rimowa (especially their aluminum hard sides) you have to embrace the 'patina' otherwise it's a lost cause (or get the Salsas).

Carry-on wise I love my Briggs & Riley, or my BAD duffle (depending on business/travel etc) and I have either a Gregory dyneema briefcase, or Arc'teryx Veilance Nomin accompanying me as my personal item. Yes I am a bag *****.

:lol: at bag *****. Ya man...eventually, the more logical decision to pass on the luggage prevailed. I'm sure someone else was happy to buy it at $1000 though. Like I mentioned, although it was never a "smart decision" to buy Rimowa luggage considering I'm not rich and don't have crazy disposable income, I just always appreciated the craftsmanship and overall aesthetic of their cases. I totally would make an investment in a piece if it will last and hold up for a long time.

Like others have discussed and mentioned...the simple fact that the cases are aluminum make them a complete dent magnet and you would have to expect it to develop a "patina" like you said. I mentioned before that I bought the "Tumi V3 International Carry On" in black from Amazon. I'm happy with it and it's very well made for $150, but at a MSRP of $600, I wouldn't ever pay that for it. I've heard over and over again that people rave about the quality and policies offered by Briggs & Riley. I made the investment in the Tumi carry on and wanted to add a high quality check in piece of luggage but I definitely am going to just pick up a Heys or something of that nature because the checked luggages usually get tossed around and banged up far more.

Anyone know what that new pigeon release is looking like? Gunna be available on Nike.ca or in local stores?

Saw some adidas hardwood classic swingmans (ones with stitching) at Winners near promenade today. $30-50.
Magic Johnson purple (small x 2, XL maybe 1?)
Kobe #8 purple (XL x 3), yellow (XL x 2)
Scottie Pippen (M)
Also saw Lebron Cavs XL (iron on swing man) and T-Ross Raptors. Saw some kid with like 3 blue jays jerseys too (didn't look for them though, now regretting it).
I would've bought a Kobe one even though I hate the lakers if it were my size. lol

VM has Jordan 1 yin yang black and white for 140
Size 8-9.5
Jordan 6 ASG FsR $220
Not on hash

Last edited:
Saw some adidas hardwood classic swingmans (ones with stitching) at Winners near promenade today. $30-50.
Scottie Pippen (M)
Also saw Lebron Cavs XL (iron on swing man) and T-Ross Raptors. Saw some kid with like 3 blue jays jerseys too (didn't look for them though, now regretting it).
I would've bought a Kobe one even though I hate the lakers if it were my size. lol

Yea i picked up the purple Kobe one in a small (avid winners/marshalls visitor so i guess i got firs dibs) . Pretty good deal tbh. When I first saw the Pippen I thought it was Jordan and got excited LOL.

Scottie Pippen (M)

Check your local Winners cause i went to the Winners in Scotiabank Plaza (DT) and they had Pippen and Kobe at that location (Pippen has S, XL and Kobes were XL, XXL). They had two versions of the Pippens though, one was the "Soul Swingman" and regular "Swingman" jerseys.

Couldn't really tell the difference between the two in terms of materials but the "Soul Swingman" had the Adidas Logo on the left and a different size tag on the interior (blue) and on the exterior. This version cost an extra $20 though ($49.99) whereas the regular "Swingman" didn't have the Adidas logo on the side and size tag was slightly different on the exterior and interior. This version only cost $29.99.

Kobes at that location were all "Soul Swingman"

What was the reselling crowd doing outside of 306 Yonge this morning? Heard there was a lineup.

OW 1s. There's been so much misinformation given out by 306 Yonge staff and Footaction about the release that folks started lining up last night. The crowd eventually got sent home shortly after open this morning.

OW 1s. There's been so much misinformation given out by 306 Yonge staff and Footaction about the release that folks started lining up last night. The crowd eventually got sent home shortly after open this morning.

Damn. Lined up for nothing. In the rain too.

Back
Top Bottom