Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Heavy GR especially Toronto wise. You should have absolutely no issues. 11 Footlockers in GTA are getting them + all the usual boutiques.

Honestly might even sit for a few days.
The retail on them is whats making me pass. $295 for a GR, and they arent even an OG colourway!?!? Gonna be almost $350 after tax. Jordan brand will do what they have been doing with the more recent holiday 11s and restock them in a few months anways.

Savages be like
20150124__morepigeons5.jpg

The retail on them is whats making me pass. $295 for a GR, and they arent even an OG colourway!?!? Gonna be almost $350 after tax. Jordan brand will do what they have been doing with the more recent holiday 11s and restock them in a few months anways.
Truuu. I just have a coupon to use that's why I'm copping lol. Thanks tho!

I'm fairly certain it had less to do with them looking out their window and more to do with complaints from their neighbors.

I wouldn't even buy these 11s if they were priced at $200. This year's Holiday 11s are JB's worst release in my opinion (no offence to those who actually like the shoe). These will definitely hit outlets, especially in the states.

I'm fairly certain it had less to do with them looking out their window and more to do with complaints from their neighbors.
On top of that, it's 2017/2018! The thought of lining up/camping out for anything is absurd in today's age....

Anyone know what's at ES, gonna pick up the 11s Saturday most likely but i'm interested in what else is there

thanks for this i was hoping they would have the black/gum PG 1's
reaching on saturday as well

anyone holding out for bigger discounts? I'm waiting for 30-40% off msrp for a pair. that footlocker coupon is not quite there for me :D

Nike Canada updated their launch calendar to include the black pigeon. Definitely going for those. Hope stock is plenty and don't take an L

Nike Canada updated their launch calendar to include the black pigeon. Definitely going for those. Hope stock is plenty and don't take an L
How much are they going to be sold for? If its a "premium" price, not gonna bother staying up haha.

Back
Top Bottom