Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Took a fat L on the confirmed app. Countdown timer went from 15 seconds down to 10 but then threw me into a screen that says "You only need to tap once" and never got past since. L , 1/5 app

It's still saying checking availability for me on the oreos. I guess if you went for multicolour you might have a better chance as it dropped 5 mins later.

Unless they made this decision on purpose the drop on Confirmed was stupid. 5 mins apart for both shoes, but if you went for the 1st drop you'd be waiting forever and miss the 2nd.

Unless they made this decision on purpose the drop on Confirmed was stupid. 5 mins apart for both shoes, but if you went for the 1st drop you'd be waiting forever and miss the 2nd.

This... I believe the L's are normally pretty fast. I wonder if anyone got the MC's because everyone was stuck trying to get Oreos. Haven't gotten word from anyone that's hit so far.

VAPORMAX at VM for size 7 and 11.
White (Pure Platnium) Mens Vapormaxes for $199 with 20% off at Vaughan Mills. Full box, not on hash.

Update. Still about 12 boxes of each size 7 and 10. They were surprised to get the OG cw.

20 off hash and 20 off clearance clothing.

Attachments

• IMG-20171109-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20171109-WA0008.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Ghostface x extra butter x Asics gel lyte releases this weekend at capsule and livestock

Last edited:
Reactions: ...
Used to be TTS in dunks, but ever since they "changed" the shape I always had to go .5 up. Had de la soul lows and they were killing me, had to sell and buy a half size up.

And there's a group of campers at Adrift currently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom