Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ADCA kicked me out of the "line" after an hour of queing on MacBook for the frozen yellows...and then the que froze!! (No pun intended)..

To my surprise, 20 minutes later I got through on my phone and was able to cart a size 9. When I was filling out my payment info the page refreshed and ADCA said they were OOS on size 9s.... clicked "continue shopping" and it brought me back to the product page...tried to select regular sizes but it gave me the "Size not available" in red text..

Did a hail Mary and went for a size 4 and it carted and everything went through to my surprise...what a friggen experience!!! My heart.....haha

That said, if anyone is looking for a size 4 in the frozen yellows or wants to size swap for a 9 or 9.5, hit me up. Offering them for a legit fair price :smile: or wouldn't mind rocking a size 9 or 9.5 haha

Hope none of you guys are the guys standing outside Adidas Toronto trying to buy from people picking up their confirmed pairs :lol:

Any raffles I've entered in for as long as I could remember always took a "L". Finally, finally, GD finally won from Haven the Vapormax Off White.

Received the email around 2:30PM...

Last edited:
ADCA kicked me out of the "line" after an hour of queing on MacBook for the frozen yellows...and then the que froze!! (No pun intended)..

To my surprise, 20 minutes later I got through on my phone and was able to cart a size 9. When I was filling out my payment info the page refreshed and ADCA said they were OOS on size 9s.... clicked "continue shopping" and it brought me back to the product page...tried to select regular sizes but it gave me the "Size not available" in red text..

Did a hail Mary and went for a size 4 and it carted and everything went through to my surprise...what a friggen experience!!! My heart.....haha

That said, if anyone is looking for a size 4 in the frozen yellows or wants to size swap for a 9 or 9.5, hit me up. Offering them for a legit fair price :smile: or wouldn't mind rocking a size 9 or 9.5 haha

I'd say keep it for your kid when his feet can grow into it. Let him flex :tongue:
What a joke this morning was. 2 tabs opened on different browsers and another tablet tethered from my cell. Never once got past the queue page. Lost 2hrs of sleep.
I hope Monday I can cop OW at work |l

I'd say keep it for your kid when his feet can grow into it. Let him flex :tongue:
What a joke this morning was. 2 tabs opened on different browsers and another tablet tethered from my cell. Never once got past the queue page. Lost 2hrs of sleep.
I had 6 devices going, one on LTE. Not one device got through the splash page, so you aren't the only one. |l

Any raffles I've entered in for as long as I could remember always took a "L". Finally, finally, GD finally won from Haven the Vapormax Off White.

Congrats. Been nothing but Ls for me since the red stripe Yeezy. Hopefully next week is better.

Respect!
Honestly I don't win much of anything so felt blessed on this.
I am gunning for the AF1 OW so to be honest not sure if I hold them...

Congrats man, I know how frustrating that can be....especially if you put in the online + footwork to enter every raffle.

Congrats. Been nothing but Ls for me since the red stripe Yeezy. Hopefully next week is better.

I was in the longest raffle drought from last year into this year up until the Kaws. Nothing was working for me.

Can't believe I won both offwhite zoom fly and semi yellow from haven

Talk about a rarity. To win both and one being the Zoom Fly. I don't know anyone who has won a ZF from Haven. :lol:

In the end, I only personally know 4 people that won from Haven today vs. last weekend. I know more people that hit on the Yeezys than Haven today. Hope a lot of folks get to eat tomorrow.

Haha that is an option but $339 is pretty expensive for kid shoes :tongue:

Yeah, I only 2 devices going (laptop on Wi-Fi and phone on LTE) I had another laptop going just to refresh for yeezysupply, which I also got cart jacked :frown: haha

Monday is going to be mayhem!!! I'm definitely planning on heading to work early. Hope most of us can eat on Monday!!! I need to figure out how to explain to my manager why I'm shopping for shoes vs sending out reports :S Dude sits right behind me haha

Congrats man, I know how frustrating that can be....especially if you put in the online + footwork to enter every raffle.

Seriously for real though. I truly felt as if my name had been flagged like it was on "no-fly list" or something. Straight bitter and Hulk angry at everyone! But let me digress!
Side story, when picking them up earlier this evening I see a much older Asian lady and man while waiting. Turned a blind eye b/c we all know what the arrangement was about in this particular situation, can't and will not knock the hustle! But then homegirl pull the sale reps. aside and starting whispering something and pointing to newly pickup OW kicks and her email confirmation stating something was wrong. I looked at the dude who cashed me out in the eye, SMH and giggled a bit...Bounced before things got weird but couldn't stop giggling!

Yeah, I only 2 devices going (laptop on Wi-Fi and phone on LTE) I had another laptop going just to refresh for yeezysupply, which I also got cart jacked :frown: haha

Monday is going to be mayhem!!! I'm definitely planning on heading to work early. Hope most of us can eat on Monday!!! I need to figure out how to explain to my manager why I'm shopping for shoes vs sending out reports :S Dude sits right behind me haha
Find a meeting room and make yourself at home, thats the way I usually do lol

Nike.ca doesn't work on my work pc and anyway our network is in Boston so would prob have issues. Gonna stay home, try for the 90s then head in. Fortunately being late is not an issue at my place.

Is haven done raffling the off white collection ?
Nope! Air Force 1 and Air Jordan 1 raffle winners will likely be contacted Sunday afternoon. Unclaimed pairs will be re-raffled next week. Also: the Chuck's will be raffled off at a later date (TBD).

Side story, when picking them up earlier this evening I see a much older Asian lady and man while waiting. Turned a blind eye b/c we all know what the arrangement was about in this particular situation, can't and will not knock the hustle! But then homegirl pull the sale reps. aside and starting whispering something and pointing to newly pickup OW kicks and her email confirmation stating something was wrong. I looked at the dude who cashed me out in the eye, SMH and giggled a bit...Bounced before things got weird but couldn't stop giggling!
Huh? :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom