Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Kk heads up Foot Action line moving quick af for anybody on a late lunch break. Was in line for less than 10 min

Champs ec line 1 hour or more. FA less than 10 min. FL moving good, 15-25 min.

Last edited:
Did they stop handing out tickets? They just take your id info and number only right? Places didn't hand out any raffle tickets like before...

Don't sound too good with that system.

STC line is hella short. Just walked in and out of champs and fta, but high school kids are starting to show up so lines might get longer. GL fam!

Also, according to my source, FTA at STC has around 40 pairs total tho idk if it's still accurate. Got this info about 2 weeks ago.

While I'm glad this OW x Nike nonsense is over with (until next year), will be interesting to see if Haven is doing re-raffles tomorrow and Wednesday. Today was the last day. One of my homies from NY came into town today to pick up his 1s.

Were any locals successful on SNKRS today?

Last edited:
Man, foot locker Yorkdale has reached a new low for me. Ordered a DeRozan authentic online and was shipped from Yorkdale. I just received it in the mail and they sent me a swingman. Not even sure there’s a packing slip. Going there first thing tomorrow.

Haha sorry bro got a few reserved for some friends already... all i need is presto and aj1sbut just got lucky with the ork computer...
Does your work computer belong to Nike Canada by any chance? :tongue: haha kidding...Congrats on feasting at the buffet!!

Kudos to all those who put in work today running across the GTA lining up for the raffles....I was too busy explaining to HR why I threw my laptop against the wall this morning haha I keed... Your chances are high considering the amount of stock for these 2.0s if you put in work.

Who's on team ONLINE OR BUST with me for this Saturday???

If anyone gets leaked info on the confirmed app captcha for this week (like last week), it would be greatly appreciated if you shared with the NT group :smile:

Back
Top Bottom