Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

L's, L's everywhere. Only managed to cop KAWS plush toys and the tees, no chance at all without bots on OW.

STC line is hella short. Just walked in and out of champs and fta, but high school kids are starting to show up so lines might get longer. GL fam!

Totally forgot about FTA when I did the raffle. Headed straight Champs then dipped. Forgot about FTA down below. Ah well.

Kudos to all those who put in work today running across the GTA lining up for the raffles....I was too busy explaining to HR why I threw my laptop against the wall this morning haha I keed... Your chances are high considering the amount of stock for these 2.0s if you put in work.

Who's on team ONLINE OR BUST with me for this Saturday???

If anyone gets leaked info on the confirmed app captcha for this week (like last week), it would be greatly appreciated if you shared with the NT group :smile:

I'm with you on team Online or Bust all the way this Sat! :tongue: After the **** show this morning was for the OW.. dunno if I can handle it anymore lol.
Going to the gym Wed-Fri so I can skip my usual Sat morning workout to catch either the dreaded L or W.

While I'm glad this OW x Nike nonsense is over with (until next year), will be interesting to see if Haven is doing re-raffles tomorrow and Wednesday. Today was the last day. One of my homies from NY came into town today to pick up his 1s.

Were any locals successful on SNKRS today?

I tried but couldn't even get anything into pending status. Errors on every drop.

Quick question for us Canadians that shop from a US site. I'm aware of the tariff charges that make it nearly unjustifiable, but what exactly usually is the percentage charge? For example if a $200 pair of sneakers were purchased from StockX? It would be 30% on top of the list price after tax (roughly $60 on top)? And if a Canadian wanted to sell on StockX, there obviously would not be any tariff charges for neither the seller or the buyer in the US? Thanks.

Quick question for us Canadians that shop from a US site. I'm aware of the tariff charges that make it nearly unjustifiable, but what exactly usually is the percentage charge? For example if a $200 pair of sneakers were purchased from StockX? It would be 30% on top of the list price after tax (roughly $60 on top)? And if a Canadian wanted to sell on StockX, there obviously would not be any tariff charges for neither the seller or the buyer in the US? Thanks.

It varies. You will usually get charged sales tax (13% HST) + duties depending on what type of product and where it is made and then a brokerage fee if the courier isn't Canada Post/USPS.

How does the Confirmed app work anyway? I've signed up for it because I'm in the zone. What happens now?

Tomorrow you will get a notification (4pm I think), that the reservation process has started at which point you need to have fast fingers and go through their "find a photo" captcha system and then pick-up on Saturday at Adidas on Queen if you win.

Good luck!

I will bet that I wouldn't get it ... this will make number 22 straight L lol

You never know. Apparently this has a higher stock than most Yeezys so far (and IMO one of the best looking ones to date, easily the most wearable). I'm not holding my breath even though I've entered like 20 global raffles. TNT is also doing an in-store raffle I might try to hit.

Anyone know if Adidas Queen is doing a separate in-store with different stock levels?

Back
Top Bottom