Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anybody know what the price of the Off White x Hyperdunk 2017s were at the Off White Toronto store? Were they $308 + tax?

Seller sent me this pics (sorry couldn't find a LC thread for these):
Yeah, the off-white store was selling them more than retail. Retail was $265 I believe but Off-white was selling them for $308 + tax.... PLUS they didn't give a receipt... pretty sketchy to be honest (this was my friend's experience as he won their IG raffle).

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could PM me the Captcha details for today's drop. I'm definitely not a lurker and as legit as they come. ANY help would go a long way :smile: THANKS!!!!

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could PM me the Captcha details for today's drop. I'm definitely not a lurker and as legit as they come. ANY help would go a long way :smile: THANKS!!!!
Same here loool, except I forgot the password to my old account (my old account was jayemmtee23). If you've seen my posts back around 2013-2014 I was giving ES stock updates while I still had access from work. Also I took a hiatus for a couple of years because life hit me and I had to take a break from this whole sneaker thing.

That being said, if nothing is shared I understand lolll. Hoping for that W today!

Champs STC started calls. Make sure your phones aren't one silent. Good luck!

Thanks! Phone is on and volume set to max. Will need to relocate in my work to an area with better signal lol.

Also, if I could be shared info on the Confirmed Captcha that would be greatly appreciated! :smile:
I'm not a lurker, joined the forum late but trying to contribute more

One more hour homies

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom