Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was it always the case that the pickup store was dependant on geographic location? I’m seeing screenshots for pickup at the originals store as well as YD and STC.

is everyones pickup time different on the confirmed app?
mine shows 10am-8pm

however i see someone elses on FB that shows 9:30am-9pm,
if in fact they are different, shouldn't be to packed to pick up

Someone asked about Black Friday sales at Dixie Nike clearance store. Associate said 25% off storewide.

Was there today and tshirts, shorts were 25% off. Only notable shoes I saw were flyknit red rooster in small sizes (8 and bellow) for $80 and air Jordan 15 obsidian size 8 about 3 pairs for $155

mine shows 10am-8pm

Mine says 9:30am-9pm. Though, last week it said 10am-8pm for me.
Mines at at Adidas Performance store though, rather than the Queens store(Last week).

mine shows 10am-8pm

Mine is the generic 9:30AM to 9PM. Possibly depends on the location you pickup from?

mine shows 10am-8pm

May be a different pickup location. There's Queen, Yonge-Dundas and STC from what I was told.

Scored on the Confirmed APP.. thanks and shout outs to grimeyy grimeyy for the big assist. Owe u beers 100%

First pair of Yeezys... gonna wear them right out the store! Lol

Yeah think a lot of people buying thinking they're getting 8/900 for these are in for a surprise.

What's crazy to me is people are going to think just because it's not a crazy high resell that it's not a great colourway... I mean, it's all taste but these are the first Yeezys I'm getting that I'm actually going to keep without a second thought.

Just got a call from Sqaure One FL. Blessed, with a W. Weird they calling so late, don't give up.

Lol i got a call for the coppers around midnight once last year. Keep your phones on! You never know when they might call!

I also got a call from champs yorkdale same release after 10:30 pm unkown number.

i figure they call late so less people pickup, which results in more backoor inventory.

Back
Top Bottom