Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Good to see winners here and agreed, hope people wear em instead of reselling them.

The drought continues

90% of the time, I cop to rock or oop to friends. Try to stay true to the culture.

Ooping my Top 3s to a friend.
My rule of thumb if it's something that you wouldn't wear everytday is to oop till you can't oop no more. and then use as trade bait.

Last edited:
Won a top 3 pair from the Livestock IG raffle. I never believed in IG raffles until now, LOL.

So for the off whites from nike.ca did anyone else just get a regular orange nike box? I saw lots of pictures for the blazers and theyre all the red box flipped, and i just have my regular old nike box

B8E6686D-5FDC-466F-8950-B757BE5241E3.jpeg
The outlets were “premium” this past weekend. $276 each isn’t that bad in comparison to that $500 retail price tag. The materials/build quality on these is what every $255-$295 jordan brand release should be like.

The outlets were “premium” this past weekend. $276 each isn’t that bad in comparison to that $500 retail price tag. The materials/build quality on these is what every $255-$295 jordan brand release should be like.
Nice score! How did you get the ginger 4's for $276?

So Jealous! I went to VM on Sunday looking for the gingers in size 11 for my wedding shoes. What a zoo. They only had small sizes left.

If anyone sees the gingers around town in a size 11, please get at me.

Can someone plz tell me how Mr. Legendary Stock on twitter hit on top 3s, Aleali Mays and OW 1s (not to mention the OW prestos), but tries to bs ppl that he has no hookups or doesn't bot

Can someone plz tell me how Mr. Legendary Stock on twitter hit on top 3s, Aleali Mays and OW 1s (not to mention the OW prestos), but tries to bs ppl that he has no hookups or doesn't bot
I would imagine he gets hookups from certain shops and probably gets paid by Nike and Adidas or whoever else needs to promote through his page for their brand. This "I'm so lucky, my wife gets the raffle wins, I entered everything, I tried with 6000 devices, blah, blah, blah" stuff he pulls doesn't make be believe him at all. Its like every other "influencer" on IG or youtube or whatever (Except Sean Go, he gives actual reviews :lol:)

Its all about who you know, not what you know. Especially with the sneaker game.

Wouldn't be surprised if he had hookups tbh. I mean (not tryna defend him or anything) if you had the same "job" as him, you would be telling everyone over the internet that they can cook pairs and luck out on releases too. If he said he got any hookups or bots, he wouldn't really be that credible anymore (though that being said, legendary stock was definitely the most bs claim he made to date loll)

I would imagine he gets hookups from certain shops and probably gets paid by Nike and Adidas or whoever else needs to promote through his page for their brand. This "I'm so lucky, my wife gets the raffle wins, I entered everything, I tried with 6000 devices, blah, blah, blah" stuff he pulls doesn't make be believe him at all.

Its all about who you know, not what you know. Especially with the sneaker game.
^This. Once you build those relationships with the right people or be in this thing long enough, you'll get plugs soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom