Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone have experience with UPS tracking saying your item has been delivered but it actually comes later? If not, then my package has been jacked or delivered to the wrong house :/

Don't stress just yet, I have had packages marked as delivery only for it to arrive later in day (sometimes even the next day)

AA9F2DDE-14F9-4B07-98B1-3F54AA576BD7.jpeg
E509C668-9250-45B3-A240-E2A03931C94C.jpeg
F018FAC1-AE36-4CFD-8BBA-DA4807241DE6.jpeg
F9A235AD-B94B-4D98-85D6-5B3C9DB882BA.jpeg
Halton

Also the premium navy 4 for $350 I think. Lots of sizes. A couple of 11 lows, closing ceremony, 8-9.5, low in stock though

Attachments

• FEF5B444-BBA7-4EC3-A740-C416C8E9DDD2.jpeg
    FEF5B444-BBA7-4EC3-A740-C416C8E9DDD2.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 21
Anyone have experience with UPS tracking saying your item has been delivered but it actually comes later? If not, then my package has been jacked or delivered to the wrong house :/
It's iffy but I had packages come in after the delivery notice. But I don't think UPS deliver on Saturdays so...you probably have to wait until Monday....

Since we're on the topic of delayed shipments, I have a package that was scheduled to be delivered today (Friday, Dec 1) by FedEx. Last update had the package on a vehicle this morning around 6am. No package has arrived and the expected delivery date has changed from today to "pending". Current status is "In transit."

Does anybody have experience with this? I know we're getting close to the holidays so I understand parcel services can be extremely busy around this time of year, just never dealt with FedEx before. TIA

It's iffy but I had packages come in after the delivery notice. But I don't think UPS deliver on Saturdays so...you probably have to wait until Monday....

Ups has delivered to me in the past on saturdays, got an amazon order a couple weeks back on a sat

Ups has delivered to me in the past on saturdays, got an amazon order a couple weeks back on a sat
good to know, haven't experienced a Saturday delivery from them before and I asked the same question to customer reps on the phone earlier and they said they don't do deliveries on saturdays too, i'll keep those special cases in mind then :smh:.

Don't stress just yet, I have had packages marked as delivery only for it to arrive later in day (sometimes even the next day)

Same. Actually happened to me twice last month, caught me off guard both times.

Canada post delivered my package last Sunday

I wonder if this is only in certain areas. I never get weekend deliveries from Canada Post, but one of my friends who lives DT west does.

Every Canadian outlet has isles And back storage stacked with retros right now...it’s good to see this finally happening. Sadly, JB put out a statement saying that this will stop and they will get back to being a “exclusive” brand with limited numbers and higher price points...They aren’t exactly giving them away even being at the outlets so to me, they are just being greedy and stupid. This is why adidas is winning.

Since we're on the topic of delayed shipments, I have a package that was scheduled to be delivered today (Friday, Dec 1) by FedEx. Last update had the package on a vehicle this morning around 6am. No package has arrived and the expected delivery date has changed from today to "pending". Current status is "In transit."

Does anybody have experience with this? I know we're getting close to the holidays so I understand parcel services can be extremely busy around this time of year, just never dealt with FedEx before. TIA

Had a missed delivery yesterday and it was noted another delivery attempt on a business day (Monday) but package was delivered today. Looks like work hours have shifted

I heard the 9th of December, and it seems like Footlocker launch calendar says the same thing.
Yup you’re right. Just confirmed that the major Footlockers in the city are getting this next Saturday. FCFS. For the Markham boyz, confirmed that Markville won’t be getting these but STC and Fairview will.

Just in case anyone is waiting. I got a call from Livestock for the Acrnym AF 1 in a 9.5 around 11:30

Every Canadian outlet has isles And back storage stacked with retros right now...it’s good to see this finally happening. Sadly, JB put out a statement saying that this will stop and they will get back to being a “exclusive” brand with limited numbers and higher price points...They aren’t exactly giving them away even being at the outlets so to me, they are just being greedy and stupid. This is why adidas is winning.

Well you still can't find anything nice at the Adidas outlet and their price point isn't exactly cheap either.

Jordan brand won't find a way to recover unless they stop releasing a whole bunch of garbage retros at crazy prices. The black 13s with the green sole are an example of this, they already released the blackcats so soon and they thought "lets release another all black 13 with a green sole!!". The issue is that Jordan brand cant design anything new models that people want, all of their new models are pretty much a joke to anyone that has any sort of affection to the sneaker culture. They can keep making nice colourways of the 1-14s, but eventually they will be reduced to making trash colourways. (Which is where they are now).

I think Jordan Brand is going to move to more collaborations. That is where the Jordan Brand seems to be liked right now (KAWS x JB, OVO x JB etc.).

Back
Top Bottom