Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

3140829E-2546-45DD-8FCA-219051CF8699.jpeg
Use this fit for your next on feet video bro illistic illistic

I’m out

Jordan brand won't find a way to recover unless they stop releasing a whole bunch of garbage retros at crazy prices. The black 13s with the green sole are an example of this, they already released the blackcats so soon and they thought "lets release another all black 13 with a green sole!!". The issue is that Jordan brand cant design anything new models that people want, all of their new models are pretty much a joke to anyone that has any sort of affection to the sneaker culture. They can keep making nice colourways of the 1-14s, but eventually they will be reduced to making trash colourways. (Which is where they are now).

I think Jordan Brand is going to move to more collaborations. That is where the Jordan Brand seems to be liked right now (KAWS x JB, OVO x JB etc.).
the green soles 13s are called the Altitudes which originally came out in 2005.....they were a favorite back then before they retro them in 2010 and now again. So it's not a new colourway. The black cats are the ones they shouldn't have released. They are black catting every retro.

Yup you’re right. Just confirmed that the major Footlockers in the city are getting this next Saturday. FCFS. For the Markham boyz, confirmed that Markville won’t be getting these but STC and Fairview will.

Gonna safely assume Silver Bullets will be on Nike.ca ?

the green soles 13s are called the Altitudes which originally came out in 2005.....they were a favorite back then before they retro them in 2010 and now again. So it's not a new colourway. The black cats are the ones they shouldn't have released. They are black catting every retro.

Yeah, I don't want to make this a "these new sneakerheads don't understand the..." post etc., but man I think I am getting old. I actually thought the Altitudes was common knowledge. Those Altitudes in 05 were one of the most hyped Jordan releases ever.

Yeah, I don't want to make this a "these new sneakerheads don't understand the..." post etc., but man I think I am getting old. I actually thought the Altitudes was common knowledge. Those Altitudes in 05 were one of the most hyped Jordan releases ever.
I mean... there's a lot of people who only got into sneakers when the adidas wave with Kanye began so I'm not surprised a lot of these new kids know what OG or Retro+ colourways are. I mean if the Altitudes sit, I'll be super happy cuz I want my pair lol.

And not bringing back the BC4s. :smh:

Stopped by LS today, shocked to see the Stash Spiridons sitting on the shelves. Actually was refreshing to see. These new n's/hype hounds don't care about Stash collaborations? :lol:
At least their supposedly bringing back the black cat 3s this month? Tho tbh I prefer the 4s over the 3s anyday lol

Anybody have a pair of the undefeated 97s that had widow's peak on the patent leather on the toe box?

Asking because want to do a trade but the pics i got - shoe don't look right......

Anybody have a pair of the undefeated 97s that had widow's peak on the patent leather on the toe box?

Asking because want to do a trade but the pics i got - shoe don't look right......

It should have a small one
Fake UNDFTD 97's have a really high green portion.
The words can be covered a bit by the patented leather

Well you still can't find anything nice at the Adidas outlet and their price point isn't exactly cheap either.
That’s my point...all the hot adidas releases are selling out at retail and don’t make it into the outlets...the best adidas outlet that I found was last year with two size 10 triple white ultra boost at $62 each after hash sale.

I stopped by Vaughan today and they also had the premium olive 5s ($400) and the og cherry 13s ($169) the Motorsport and reverse Motorsport are actually U.S issue and some are B grade so inspect your pairs. I bought a pair of reverse to double up and it just looks like a low grade knock off when compared to my Canadian footlocker pair.

And not bringing back the BC4s. :smh:

Stopped by LS today, shocked to see the Stash Spiridons sitting on the shelves. Actually was refreshing to see. These new n's/hype hounds don't care about Stash collaborations? :lol:

thanks dynamics. just picked up a pair online.

good to know, haven't experienced a Saturday delivery from them before and I asked the same question to customer reps on the phone earlier and they said they don't do deliveries on saturdays too, i'll keep those special cases in mind then :smh:.

Weird, maybe the guy was behind or something, but i know for sure he delivered it saturday, even my tracking from amazon said it, i was surprised i even asked my gf if they delivered saturdays and she didnt think so either man lol

JB Retro's that would be nice to see off the top of my head, instead of these current story line retros like gatorade 6 or letterman 1 or satin flight jacket 6 wtf

Black Cement 3 (ASG 2018 rumour?)
Mocha 3
BC4
Cool Grey 4
A proper Olive 9
A proper city series 10
Chartreuse 14
All the OG 17 and 19's c/w's

As for delivery, I got my ransom shipment via fedex dropped off on Saturday so it could be holiday delivery times now.

Honestly, I just need JB to get their **** together and get the proper materials and mold right for the retros models or at least get them as close to the OG as possible. I don't care if I have to pay more or if they'll have to produce it in smaller quantities.

The BC3s are my favourite shoe of all time, I'm hoping they don't butcher these like the TB3s. Sadly, I'm pretty sure they won't care and just mass produce these.

my friend wants a pair of undefeated 97s in black. what should he expect to pay for a ds pair in the local resell market? size 9

^ no more than 450 CAD depending on how high he's willing to go

Noticed that prices in US were better than here

JB Retro's that would be nice to see off the top of my head, instead of these current story line retros like gatorade 6 or letterman 1 or satin flight jacket 6 wtf

Black Cement 3 (ASG 2018 rumour?)
Mocha 3
BC4
Cool Grey 4
A proper Olive 9
A proper city series 10
Chartreuse 14
All the OG 17 and 19's c/w's

As for delivery, I got my ransom shipment via fedex dropped off on Saturday so it could be holiday delivery times now.
Would love to see a Toronto colourway for a potential city pack. :nerd:

Picked up a pair of Travis Scott AF1s from Haven today. Been on a raffle drought since the 750 chocolates, but then hit the Top 3 gold last week, and then the AF1s this week.

Back
Top Bottom