Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Dixie outlet has the Neymar x Jordan turf shoes in a bunch of different sizes. Fewer sizes in the actual cleats, but they're there.
Also had a pair of Lunar Force 1 Duckboots in size 8.5.
Both pairs were $85.
They're also doing MVP passes until the 24th, redeemable in January.

Attachments

• 1756BD03-E191-4FC5-80C2-D58C980F9046.jpeg
    1756BD03-E191-4FC5-80C2-D58C980F9046.jpeg
    322.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 8763CA58-534A-4259-B7DB-023612C79B0F.jpeg
    8763CA58-534A-4259-B7DB-023612C79B0F.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 21
Yeah like someone said, your billing and shipping needs to match. Couple of pairs I want to get from StockX, so I'll probably just end up sending $$$ to my friend to purchase for me. Not dealing with the headache and all those extra fees. I always think back to that story someone posted in this thread getting hit hard by customs after buying from StockX.

wouldnt be surprised if that was me, between $80-$110 everytime i order from them

People sleepinghard AF on these joints Times have changed and apparently zippers on shoes/ unfinished product look, are what heads are all about.
FE76CEEF-F77A-488F-9074-D804B75D01D7.jpeg

Folks only care about adidas boosts (Yeezys, NMDs etc), limited Nike/Jordans, and collaborations with current popular figures. I'd say 70% of the social media sneaker enthusiast or reseller doesn't know or care about Stash. I also didn't see the usual hard Nike marketing behind this shoe on social media with the usual influencers, sadly a lot of people base their interest off that. Good thing for guys who genuinely love the Stash collabs locally, an easy purchase for once.

wouldnt be surprised if that was me, between $80-$110 everytime i order from them

Yeah it was you. After your posts I decided to pass on shipping here. :lol:

I've purchased from StockX plenty of times with US shipping + CA billing (as recently as early November).

Wait, how?

Yeah it was you. After your posts I decided to pass on shipping here. :lol:

Yeah man its no fun, but its part of the game if you want something badly and cant find it anywhere around here right.. I still dont understand it either

My biggest gripe about duties is our allowance is so low. I mean i get they want us to spend money in the country but damn

Those released at foot action on Black Friday..sold out now

BTW I hit on the Travis Scott AF1 at livestock. Never believed in the raffles until the past few weeks
Livestock had some instore release, they sold out quick as did Nike.ca

Stash was super tempting, but the price was too steep for me. Just picked up the all black Spiridons on Black Friday for $100.

My biggest gripe about duties is our allowance is so low. I mean i get they want us to spend money in the country but damn
real talk though ordering from Europe is now much better. I had a pair of the john elliott vandals from end last week and only had to pay taxes/some small fee with no duties.

also what's up with all these gate keeping comments that only real sneakerheads like the spidirons. I'm over 30 , hate yeezys (well the 350 anyways) and you couldn't pay me to wear that stash collab. almost like having taste has nothing to do with how old you are, as you guys so accurately prove time and time again.

I use to think the same but you can have the bill to info as Canadian and ship to as USA.

I think as long as your CC and paypal is verified on StockX it is all good.

also what's up with all these gate keeping comments that only real sneakerheads like the spidirons. I'm over 30 , hate yeezys (well the 350 anyways) and you couldn't pay me to wear that stash collab. almost like having taste has nothing to do with how old you are, as you guys so accurately prove time and time again.

I've liked the other Stash collaborations, but the blue midsole on these Spiridons is yucky.

With that being said, I think the opinion was more based around the fact that every hyped collaboration shoe sells out regardless of how they look. Case in point - the Acronym AF1s. One of the ugliest, if not, THE ugliest AF1s I have ever seen, and yet the thirst for them is crazy.

For buying in the StockX app there are different sections for shipping and billing, never ran into issues having Toronto address for one and NYC for the other. I don't use PayPal checkout ... just my Canadian credit card.

Hmm. I'll look into that, would be much easier for me if I could do this.

Stash was super tempting, but the price was too steep for me. Just picked up the all black Spiridons on Black Friday for $100.

Yeah the retail price was definitely a deterrent for some. The black 3M ones you picked up looked good.

With that being said, I think the opinion was more based around the fact that every hyped collaboration shoe sells out regardless of how they look. Case in point - the Acronym AF1s. One of the ugliest, if not, THE ugliest AF1s I have ever seen, and yet the thirst for them is crazy.

I've liked the other Stash collaborations, but the blue midsole on these Spiridons is yucky.

Acronyms are ugly IMO. Didn't like the first set they dropped which actually had colour and these are even worse.

Has anyone ever had their money refunded by FTL, AFTER the item has been delivered?

For whatever reason I got the shipping information ie Tracking # after the shoes were in my possession.

Has anyone ever had their money refunded by FTL, AFTER the item has been delivered?

For whatever reason I got the shipping information ie Tracking # after the shoes were in my possession.

did you initiate the refund from FTL?

Had this happen last weekend. Weird but eventually they recharged the amount to the same account

Back
Top Bottom