Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If anything, the new 11s dropping on saturday, whatever recent retros have been dropping as of late (wheat pack, maybe unc 6s?), lebron 15s, kobe ads, kd 10s, some air maxes, and some vapormaxes. Hopefully the silver bullet AM97s get a restock at the ES too (sorry if this is very general, haven't been since the end of september but this is the general trend I've been noticing)

Also if you want tech fleece, they'll have windrunners and pants for about 40% off. idk your size, but if you can fit larger sizes, they'll usually have those in stock.

Thanks!!!

Don't let this guy fool you, his girl stays in the car so he doesnt get a ticket while he lines up

:lol:

tenor.gif

That's actually a good idea

Got to check out but my card got declined even though I have more than enough credit on there :lol:

Got to check out but my card got declined even though I have more than enough credit on there :lol:
I hate it when that happens because im convinced you just missed the cut, but was faster than the people who get "sold out" cart.

i hate the fact that i left my pc minutes before the restock. so pissed. I know I'm quick too.
oh well. on to the next one!

I know It's DAYs before Boxing day but I thought I would ask lol.. You think they are doing the 40% off your purchase again at Nike outlets?

Got through on confirmed pretty quick, still on the fence about these have a couple days to decide I guess

Got through on confirmed pretty quick, still on the fence about these have a couple days to decide I guess

I got the answer in half a second and still didn't get confirmed...thinking it's my mobile signal in the office...

Back
Top Bottom