Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

It seems like North Face collabs with everyone lol. I guess that's what will happen when a brand becomes that popular and their name holds that much weight. I'm not a Supreme wearer but the new drop with the mountain stuff looks super corny, but who knows, that could be Supreme's aim.

Like we were talking about in here a week or two ago, puffer/winter jackets will always be fashionable when you live in a place as cold as Canada. I remember when I got my first North Face jacket back in the late 90s and felt like such a boss lol.
oh indeed, i remember back when i was in HS it was all about the yellow Nuptse puffer vest and the Eddie Bauer winter jacket

Do any of the Yeezy raffles allow for pick-up as late as Monday? I'm gonna be away all weekend...

Seems like not as many people know that raffles are being held today. No line at footlocker EC, minimal people in line at footaction. Entered both in 10 minutes

Anyone ever ordered from The Closet Inc? I ordered shoes for my girl and its been since Nov 24 and still no shipping order. Emailed them last week just got a please be patient its black friday etc etc.. I understand its busy but 14+ days without a shipping order smh..

Anyone ever ordered from The Closet Inc? I ordered shoes for my girl and its been since Nov 24 and still no shipping order. Emailed them last week just got a please be patient its black friday etc etc.. I understand its busy but 14+ days without a shipping order smh..

I have ordered from them. They are pretty good usually. They are a small boutique so might take some time. Had a situation where they shipped my order to the wrong address. They had it fixed within a day.

EC Footlocker and Footaction will only take about 10 mins each as of this moment. Not a lot of people today. EC Champs about 70-90 in line though.

Yorkdale Champs right now

Attachments

• B167E705-9F4E-4E6E-AC32-1865B3BFD0F9.jpeg
    B167E705-9F4E-4E6E-AC32-1865B3BFD0F9.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom