Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know if you can still use previous livestock cards that you havent won with? Or have they fixed that
They fixed this. The site will allow you to enter the old cards into the website but i think they have a system where they can differentiate which cards are from previous raffles or not. the last raffle which was for the Travis Scott’s only accepted cards which started with “SP9” I believe.

Toronto folk, I'm a huge fried chicken connoisseur and am always looking for new spots. My current favorites are Stockyards, PG Clucks and Caplanskys. Anyone else have recommendations? Thanks

People in the local FB groups are trying to get rid of the Belugas right now at $400-$450. Although, a size 13 would probably cost you more considering how many size 13s they produce.
Yeah one guy said $550 shipped from Montreal but i don’t trust that whole I’ll ship thing.. guess I’ll wait and see, preferred to hit on the blue tints instead of the belugas, not a fan of the cw too much

Anyone see the Nike Raptors therma flex hoodie in black locally? The black one they’ve been wearing on court recently.

Last edited:
^ Can't find this hoodie at all. I feel like its a PE. Nothing at Real Sports when I went by during work

Toronto folk, I'm a huge fried chicken connoisseur and am always looking for new spots. My current favorites are Stockyards, PG Clucks and Caplanskys. Anyone else have recommendations? Thanks
Never had Churchs Chicken but heard it was good.
Stockyards probably has one of the better non fast food fried chicken options. Harlem Underground also has a decent option the last time i went but don't think it's available all the time (try the fried catfish if you go here). The County General also has a solid fried chicken dish but there go to is the Fried Chicken sandwich.

grimeyy grimeyy is on point with Churchs tho. Churchs is like Popeyes but a bit better if you're around the Dufferin area for fast food style.

Try Cheers Cut near ryerson; it's Taiwanese fried chicken. There's some pics on yelp to help you get a better idea of what it's like.

If you wanna try something different theres a Taiwanese fried chicken place called Hot Star fried chicken on Yonge just before Gerrard, can either get it in a big filet form or as popcorn chicken. They also have the filet option with a cheese option where they stuff the cheese inside, I personally like it and its different if you'd wanna try it out

Anyone see the Nike Raptors therma flex hoodie in black locally? The black one they’ve been wearing on court recently.

Yorkdale Champs had a few as of yesterday, but no Medium (iirc stocked in all the other sizes though but maybe 1 each at most).
They also had the red in most sizes too but again maybe 1 each

Kanpai snackbar in Cabbagetown has a killer fried chicken.
Dirty Bird in Kensington.

If you're a connoisseur, you should definitely check out KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN. A couple of spots that I've been to are "Home of Hot Taste" and "The Fry" - Google or Yelp them first to see if it's down your alley.

Whenever I'm in the Niagara region, I always check out "The Falls Manor Restaurant" for some solid BROASTED CHICKEN (My softball buddies introduced this to me years ago when we go for Provies.....definitely worth a try).

Costco also started serving fried chicken wings, which I'm pretty excited about as well...haha

Taiwanese fried chicken is cool. The best Korean fried chicken I had was at Kanpai and momofuku. Thanks for all the info and recommendations! I think white brick kitchen is next on the list

If you're a connoisseur, you should definitely check out KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN. A couple of spots that I've been to are "Home of Hot Taste" and "The Fry" - Google or Yelp them first to see if it's down your alley.

Whenever I'm in the Niagara region, I always check out "The Falls Manor Restaurant" for some solid BROASTED CHICKEN (My softball buddies introduced this to me years ago when we go for Provies.....definitely worth a try).

Costco also started serving fried chicken wings, which I'm pretty excited about as well...haha

The Fry is by Yonge/Sheppard right? Been there once, place was sick. Their cheese fries are banging, wasnt even melted cheese like a lightly coated cheese fry. Sick still

Back
Top Bottom