Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What a way to bring attention to a quiet mall lol. There’s gonna be so many confused old people that walk past TNT man and be like wth is going on:lol:

It’s like a designer fashion store they’re opening/re-opening up. They sell a bunch of the more high-end clothing brands like alexander wang, CDG, etc. They have a location in Yorkville as well (inside Yorkville Village mall)

Fire Code won't allow that many people in the store. People are going to bring four generations of family members

I missed a call from Sherway's Footlocker and called 30 mins later. The lady who answered told me that I lost my chance and that they moved on. I told her that I spoke to the manager on Monday asking what happens if I didn't answer immediately and the manager said that they will call you twice before giving up your pair. She put me on hold for a few seconds and said to pick up my pair on Saturday between 10-3.

It was a lie but it worked lol

Last edited:
I missed a call from Sherway's Footlocker and called 30 mins later. The lady who answered told me that I lost my chance and that they moved on. I told her that I spoke to the manager on Monday asking what happens if I don't answer immediately and the manager said that they will call you twice before giving up your pair. She put me on hold for a few seconds and said to pick up my pair on Saturday between 10-3.

It was a lie but it worked lol

Nice! Haha What size? They probably would have re-raffled your pair today.

For those still waiting... there is still hope for today :smile:

I wonder what happens to unclaimed pairs at places like FTL, Champs, FA and adidas. Never heard of those stores doing re-raffles.
Foot stores do re-raffles after 3pm. Every time I picked up a pair from a foot store, I'll always see people lining up outside the store waiting for the re-raffle.

FA also told me 10-3. To be on the safe side since I heard of the horror stories of one not being able to buy, due to being late or something. Should I show up at say like 930 to purchase?
FA starts selling pairs early when they get the green light from adidas aka when people start cooking pairs on adidas.ca. Otherwise, they stick to the regular store opening time.

Happy to get the call from FA STC yesterday, and my first raffle win. Something about this colourway seems off for me. I still kinda like the Beluga 2.0 colourway. It's dark and easy to rock with darker pants.
But I need to see the blue tints in hand before I make a judgement.

Sell your blue tints for $500 on Saturday and then buy the Beluga 2.0s for $450 (going rate on Facebook groups). Then take your $50 winnings to the Keg to celebrate! haha Congrats on getting your pair Ben! I cooked too - hard work pays off :smile:

I vaguely remember it was noted in here that the beluga 2.0 pick up at the adidas originals store on queen st. was a bit of a gong show. Was this durring a particular time of day? Thanks in advance.

I vaguely remember it was noted in here that the beluga 2.0 pick up at the adidas originals store on queen st. was a bit of a gong show. Was this durring a particular time of day? Thanks in advance.
IIRC that line was basically all day. Adidas queen did extend their pick-up times tho so hopefully Saturday doesn't end up like the mess it was for the beluga 2.0 drop
IMG_2235.PNG

no way in hell I'm lining up at Haven in this weather. Even if I can bunch up
in winter gear and stay warm, this is so dumb. It's winter b.

Calls still happening my girl got called at 1045 am today. Another W thank god

Congrats! Which store?

Hopefully they come to their senses and change it raffle by end of day today - "Due to overwhelming demand...." or "Sorry, we forgot it was winter...." Whoever does line up/camps outs at Haven deserves a pair for sure haha

Hopefully they come to their senses and change it raffle by end of day today - "Due to overwhelming demand...." or "Sorry, we forgot it was winter...." Whoever does line up/camps outs at Haven deserves a pair for sure haha

Whoever's actually planning on camping out at Haven to make a quick 100-200 buck profit, you must be out of your damn mind to line-up idk how many hours in this -10 to -20 degree weather. Whoever's planning on camping out at Haven to secure a pair to wear, koodos to you but I would gladly pay resell instead of risking a bad cold or hypothermia.

But then again, to each their own. Remember that these are just shoes lol they're not worth your life :rofl:

Last edited:
Whoever's actually planning on camping out at Haven to make a quick 100-200 buck profit, you must be out of your damn mind to line-up idk how many hours in this -10 to -20 degree weather. Whoever's planning on camping out at Haven to secure a pair to wear, koodos to you but I would gladly pay resell instead of risking a bad cold or hypothermia.

But then again, to each their own. Remember that these are just shoes lol they're not worth your life :rofl:

I would guess that no less than 300 people in line. And wouldn't surprise me to see Ghost Chairs already there.

I would guess that no less than 300 people in line. And wouldn't surprise me to see Ghost Chairs already there.
Oh I'm not surprised at the ghost chairs or by the size of the line. I'm just stating my opinion regarding camping in this type of weather. If it was warmer, I wouldn't be nearly as surprised. But then again, hype overrides logic almost all the time lol.

bruh, remember the insane Bape or maybe Hu camp at Adidas Queen?
it was like -30 and people were in line overnight LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom