Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Congrats to all the raffle and confirmed winners!

I'm wondering if anybody here has heard of anybody winning an in-store raffle at EXCLUCITY. Working hours didn't allow me to join any of the raffles on monday and I have some time tomorrow to pop by one of their stores to enter. Just want to get a heads up on if that's worth my time since I've heard some things about them in the past when it comes to these types of releases.

Thanks in advance!

My buddy hit at exclu on a sz 8.5 beluga 2.0
They call the morning of the release date

Just hit on the Jonathan+Olivia raffle if you can believe it. Email came in at 7:22pm. Easiest W and first raffle win where I didn’t have to enter in person.

They usually always check the size of the shoes to make sure they're in the correct box before taking payment at the register, you should should be good.

Dang man, you are legit over paranoid haha but I can understand why.

As for when you pick up the shoes, it's no different than when you walk in regularly into the footstore looking to buy shoes. The only difference this time is the pair of shoes you're looking for is "reserved" for you for a specific time frame. You can take all the time you want before 3pm to make your decision. You're not holding up any line so check the hell out of the shoes as you're dropping $340 on them so you have the right to ensure your pair is clean :smile: Just don't ask for a different size haha

$300 aint cheap, and Yeezy's are the most faked, can't take the risk lol. I would be less paranoid if it was on regular ultraboost shoes though.
Thanks the help guys, didn't know how these kind of raffle wins are held. I figure there would be a seperate line for Yeezy winners and regular paying customers.

seems like no one has reported getting a call from yorkdale champs or footlocker yet... seems like they are my last hope, other than adidas.ca (which i have never got past splash screen since pirate black v1s).

Stayed up to order the obsidians and they are sold out. Nike didn't even provide a link to purchase them. Chatted with a rep and they told me it magically sold out. F this.

Stayed up to order the obsidians and they are sold out. Nike didn't even provide a link to purchase them. Chatted with a rep and they told me it magically sold out. F this.
Man... I actually did the same thing. I went on at 3:04 am and saw nothing. Also chatted with a rep and she told me the same. I figured they would of been posted with it mentioning it was sold out at least

Man... I actually did the same thing. I went on at 3:04 am and saw nothing. Also chatted with a rep and she told me the same. I figured they would of been posted with it mentioning it was sold out at least

Nike with a nice subtle screw job...just in time for xmas. What a waste of time..I lost sleep for that?

I'm wondering if anybody here has heard of anybody winning an in-store raffle at EXCLUCITY. Working hours didn't allow me to join any of the raffles on monday and I have some time tomorrow to pop by one of their stores to enter. Just want to get a heads up on if that's worth my time since I've heard some things about them in the past when it comes to these types of releases.

Thanks in advance!

Take a sticky note, write your name and throw it out the window. Congrats, you just completed the equivalent of an Exclude City raffle!

seems like no one has reported getting a call from yorkdale champs or footlocker yet... seems like they are my last hope, other than adidas.ca (which i have never got past splash screen since pirate black v1s).
Yorkdale footlocker already made calls. My cousin got calls on Wednesday for both her pairs (her and her husband raffled and they both won)

Take a sticky note, write your name and throw it out the window. Congrats, you just completed the equivalent of an Exclude City raffle!

this and if they were doing a legit raffle, they've been running it since last week so there's a crap ton of entries

Thanks in advance!

My buddy and I won an EXCLUCITY raffle for the Zebra restock back in the summer at the Bramalea Mall location. They called the morning of release right after I took an L on ADCA, surprising W! Although we won at the Bramalea location, we had to pick up the shoes at the Queen St W. location.

I've also heard stories of EXCLUCITY (especially the Queen St. W location) hence why we both were shocked we hit.

Yorkdale footlocker already made calls. My cousin got calls on Wednesday for both her pairs (her and her husband raffled and they both won)

Yorkdale Footlocker was also making calls yesterday as I've seen a bunch of Facebook shoe group posts re: the above.

I've also had a buddy get a call on a Friday from Yorkdale Footlocker. I believe they use this day to clean up/re-raffle all the entries that didn't pick up their phone calls.

My buddy and I won an EXCLUCITY raffle for the Zebra restock back in the summer at the Bramalea Mall location. They called the morning of release right after I took an L on ADCA, surprising W! Although we won at the Bramalea location, we had to pick up the shoes at the Queen St W. location.

I've also heard stories of EXCLUCITY (especially the Queen St. W location) hence why we both were shocked we hit.
Yea the Queen St location is notorious for backdooring/stolen pairs. Heard stories of an employee getting fired by the manager for stealing a shipment box full of yeezys during one of the past drops lol

thanks for letting me know, seems like not many winners from Yorkdale as I saw no calls on both toronto sneaker facebook groups I am a part of.

looks like L szn for me this time around .

anyone have codes laying around for nike.ca? thinking to buy a pair of triple black vapormax

As much as I love steak and earning $50 in return. I can't risk getting a fugazy pair of Beluga 2.0's. That release was too wide, couple fake pairs thrown into the mix.. hard pass!
Nice! Looks we both cooked and will be rocking them.. 5 months from now when the weather gets better :tongue:

Also, when picking up the shoes. Is it frowned upon if I take the pair of shoes aside and do an inspection on them for like 5 mins? Or is that frowned upon?
Or am I holding up the line? I just wanna make sure the size I'm getting is the proper one and corresponds with box. Don't wanna end up with a size 9 pair, when the box says 9.5
During the last drop at STC, they scanned your confirmed bar code and you went straight to cash to pay. They checked the size for you so you didn't really get a chance to check the shoes out until after you paid but i'm not sure how it is at other locations. Can understand the paranoia cause when i got home to check my pair it looked off cause the sizing hangtag was different and the insoles looked a bit off from my other pairs so i ended up driving back to STC to ask. Given that pair was mass produced and manufactured in other factories it ended up being ok but probably safe to check before you leave the premises and save yourself a trip like i did

During the last drop at STC, they scanned your confirmed bar code and you went straight to cash to pay. They checked the size for you so you didn't really get a chance to check the shoes out until after you paid but i'm not sure how it is at other locations. Can understand the paranoia cause when i got home to check my pair it looked off cause the sizing hangtag was different and the insoles looked a bit off from my other pairs so i ended up driving back to STC to ask. Given that pair was mass produced and manufactured in other factories it ended up being ok but probably safe to check before you leave the premises and save yourself a trip like i did

Haha you're going to make him SUPER paranoid now. Dude is going to show up with a black light tomorrow.... :lol:

yea the inconsistency on belugas 2.0 were on a next level, check out the left and right shoe boost on my pair from adidas queen lol...

IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG

^
even 1.0s had this flaw which isn't really a flaw. clearly a nitpick for obvious reasons.
I've seen way way worse.

^
even 1.0s had this flaw which isn't really a flaw. clearly a nitpick for obvious reasons.
I've seen way way worse.

This... Half of my pairs are asymmetrical like the ones in the pic. My zebras are the worst. One side, you can barely see the circles. It almost looks like the boost was melted.

Back
Top Bottom