Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got through splash on all 4 of my devices.

I liked how Adidas.ca changed it up this time around with CAPTCHA loop at the beginning before choosing your size. Crappy part is that there's no cart holds now...

1st Device: Cooked on a 9.5
2nd Device: Cooked on a 9.5
3rd Device: Payment Loop on a 10.5 Tried 3 of wife's CCs haha (had to refresh and get back in line) -didn't get through after
4th Device: Looped on selecting a size 13 (had to refresh and get back in line) - didn't get through after

I used different credit cards and shipping addresses for the ones I cooked on so hopefully I'll be okay.

All pairs above were for family members. Man, if it wasn't for those 2 loops, I would have been Yeezy Claus at our family party on the 24th haha But I can't complain. Very thankful :smile:

Good luck to all those trying and for those who are lining up, stay warm - double up on the socks!!!

Damn carted and got the stupid payment loop tried everything, and couldnt get past payment smhhh

Got through splash on all 4 of my devices.

I liked how Adidas.ca changed it up this time around with CAPTCHA loop at the beginning before choosing your size. Crappy part is that there's no cart holds now...

1st Device: Cooked on a 9.5
2nd Device: Cooked on a 9.5
3rd Device: Payment Loop on a 10.5 Tried 3 of wife's CCs haha (had to refresh and get back in line) -didn't get through after
4th Device: Looped on selecting a size 13 (had to refresh and get back in line) - didn't get through after

I used different credit cards and shipping addresses for the ones I cooked on so hopefully I'll be okay.

All pairs above were for family members. Man, if it wasn't for those 2 loops, I would have been Yeezy Claus at our family party on the 24th haha But I can't complain. Very thankful :smile:

Good luck to all those trying and for those who are lining up, stay warm - double up on the socks!!!

Impressive! I couldn't past splash at all :frown:
But didn't get one for the kiddo to matchy match? :tongue:

Off to to FA in a bit to pickup my raffle win.

kinda bs, added it to cart was going to checkout and sold out within the minute
guess its stock x for me then

Didn't even cop myself a pair. If my girl's friend doesn't like how the blue tints look in person, I'm gonna resell it.

Size 8 btw

Anyone at the Raps game last night and see the black therma flex hoodie at real sports? Someone here mentioned they were online and I got to order one off realsports.ca but I think I gotta exchange for an xl.

Tried calling but they just have this automated message basically saying they can’t take call and you can’t leave a message.

Last edited:
Anyone got confirmed queen line status?

My friend left there about an hour ago. Said there was no line outside, just walked in and 10 people were being served. They added a lot more staff today compared to the Beluga 2.0 drop.

2B22BEED-900D-4C72-B4AC-43C508ACFF1B.jpeg struck out on this round of yeezys. at least this morning was quick sellouts online and didnt take up half a day.

ups guy just came through and turned my sadderday into a GREAT day. This late package has been in ups limbo for 3 days at concord facility.. FINALLY!!!

Nice! ^

Cart jacked when I went for bogo toque this past release.

Missed out on Yeezys too the drought continues

LOoks like Sherway got a lot of pairs from what I saw on the size list. Picking mine up now. Pretty quick and painless unlike Queen St for the Belugas

Not like I needed another reminder of my L...

Attachments

• F7A10B3F-048E-4EDE-8382-330FB955F415.jpeg
    F7A10B3F-048E-4EDE-8382-330FB955F415.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 70
Shoutout to Queens Adidas for the confirmed release. No line, was in n out within 2 minutes. They had 3 scanners, super smooth experience

Before I left around 16:10, STC champs got two pairs left, size 8 and 9. You have to wear them out and they did mention not for resellers.
Footaction did re-raffle for remaining pairs and my friend won lol

24E5290D-014E-46B1-81BD-81644613558A.jpeg

17C8A346-7629-407B-977D-CAEF232307D8.jpeg

Not much at vm, I wouldn’t waste my time going.

The 31s were 189.99, fsr.

They also got the cyber Monday, and wool 3, for I think 169.99.

Hash is garbage. Saw a pair of Jordan low ie white/red, sz 10.5 for 154.97 and then 30% off

Foot locker vm has some silver bullet 97s. Saw an 11 on display

Back
Top Bottom