Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

wow - kijiji is flooded with yeezy for just 100 over retail. what a time to be alive for those that want a pair of yeezy and couldn't for the past year. 100 over retail is not bad imo

Hope you rock the crap out of them! Enjoy them man! Like I told everyone that message me; I enter multiple raffles and if I hit more than one, i'll post it on here and give people a chance to buy retail. Some people who really want them never get the chance because of backdoor shenanigans, shady businesses, bots and resellers.

Sure it would've been nice to have extra pocket money for the holidays but it felt better to help a fellow NT sneakerhead

Hope you rock the crap out of them! Enjoy them man! Like I told everyone that message me; I enter multiple raffles and if I hit more than one, i'll post it on here and give people a chance to buy retail. Some people who really want them never get the chance because of backdoor shenanigans, shady businesses, bots and resellers.

Sure it would've been nice to have extra pocket money for the holidays but it felt better to help a fellow NT sneakerhead

oh I will indeed.....u da man!

Very noble gesture. Hopefully sneaker karma is kind to you in the future.

Nike Dixie had nothing yesterday

Nike Halton had raptors Nike apparel (jerseys, hoodies, practice shorts, tees, game shorts)

Lebron jerseys and cavs stuff

Just came back from the nike employee store. They got a good size run of the red 11's and the orange gatorade 6's. Sadly no lebron 15's.

Just wondering. I wear a size 9 ultraboost. I tried on size 9 for blue tint and seems bit too tight. What size should fit me for beluga 2.0?

Just wondering. I wear a size 9 ultraboost. I tried on size 9 for blue tint and seems bit too tight. What size should fit me for beluga 2.0?
I went half size up in Beluga 2.0 and it fits me well im an 8 in UBs and got an 8.5

Rare visit to K/W Nike

30% off everything red sticker in store

Nothing of note on hash except

Jordan 7 Pure platinum
Olive Presto BR

On racks
Jordan 13 Low Pure Platinum $169.99
Jordan 6 Black Perforated $169.99
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 92 in Burgundy
Nike Flysock Racer in Volt and another PRM version with a gradient from yellow to red
Lebron XIV in white with the black and red strap $169.99
Nike Flyknit Racer M/C 2.0 $99-30%

Rare visit to K/W Nike

30% off everything red sticker in store

Nothing of note on hash except

Jordan 7 Pure platinum
Olive Presto BR

On racks
Jordan 13 Low Pure Platinum $169.99
Jordan 6 Black Perforated $169.99
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 92 in Burgundy
Nike Flysock Racer in Volt and another PRM version with a gradient from yellow to red
Lebron XIV in white with the black and red strap $169.99
Nike Flyknit Racer M/C 2.0 $99-30%
Steal for the racers

I really need some help on this. Can someone help me do a legit check on this shoe?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171217-174624.png
    Screenshot_20171217-174624.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20171217-174607.png
    Screenshot_20171217-174607.png
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20171217-174614.png
    Screenshot_20171217-174614.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Seems like every carrier is doing the $60/month 10gb plans until tomorrow.

Everyone switch over?

Seems like every carrier is doing the $60/month 10gb plans until tomorrow.

Everyone switch over?
I did. Was on the Koodo $48/month 5gb plan for the past year but I kept going over cuz my phone keeps disconnecting from my work's wifi. Swapped over to Virgin since Koodo didn't allow me to switch plans and Rogers and Fido are temporary for 24 months. I recommend Koodo's service though since their roaming rates are much better than Virgin

Yeah I switched over... seem to burn through my data more often now.. this is a good plan for my needs. 3.5 hours on the phone waiting for a rep though... its like lining up for Yeezys at Adidas Queen... lol

I just switched from $50 6gb with telus which was already an amazing plan.
I rarely go over (when i do its because i left wifi off accidentally).
Just fear of missing out on the plan had me wait on telus livechat for 3h50 hah. Girlfriend got through with Fido on phone in less than 50 min.

Anyone that switched over to the Virgin plan, whats the conditions with texting? I only saw a little bit of the promo and it said 10GB and Talk which im assuming is minutes? I dont call much so thats not an issue but I text a little bit anyone know if they cover texts or not

Back
Top Bottom